Look At This Youtube Video, Guess Who's Rockin Out to th Sweet Child O Mine Solo?
Guitar34
Jul 27 2007, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
None Other than Kristofer Dahl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRmzhpC_-8Y

OMG i found another one!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WQk5M2OCk...ted&search=

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more practice the better you get!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 27 2007, 04:48 AM
yeah, those are from Free Licks, great free site. Helped me with everything i wanted to do when i was a beginner. Awesome videos.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 27 2007, 08:47 AM
Lets go fishing!
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 28 2007, 03:50 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 27 2007, 01:47 AM) *
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif

i have never really checked those backing tracks ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , ill check them out ASAP!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jul 29 2007, 08:44 AM
is he saying "Hi, I am Guitar Tube, and you are a Prick" ?

wow. laugh.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
Quickdraw
Jul 29 2007, 09:48 AM
hahahhaahahhahahhahahhaha that second video is hilarious.... lol. "You take the bad mother finger" hahhahahaha

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Jul 29 2007, 10:29 AM
haha! i totaly LOVE those guitartube lessons of yours!
just bad that those "Filthy little yootuberrrs" post such comments as "lol! whats ur problem?!" and "you s*ck so badly!"

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 29 2007, 12:01 PM
Lets go fishing!
I cannot belive the comments and remarks people leave on youtube, arguments/flamewars etc sad.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2007, 01:02 PM
GMC Founder
laugh.gif laugh.gif

The flaming comments have unfortunately become a part of the internet... I'm very pleased we don't have it here though!

Also - if any videos should get strange comments - I think it ought to be the GuitarTube vids! laugh.gif I really hope to be making more of those in the future... the response has been fantastic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 29 2007, 01:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 29 2007, 01:02 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

The flaming comments have unfortunately become a part of the internet... I'm very pleased we don't have it here though!

Also - if any videos should get strange comments - I think it ought to be the GuitarTube vids! laugh.gif I really hope to be making more of those in the future... the response has been fantastic!

I think you should wear that moustache from the UG video again laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2007, 04:44 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 29 2007, 02:44 PM) *
I think you should wear that moustache from the UG video again laugh.gif

To be honest the reason I have the large one in the UG video is because the small one from GutarTube would fall of all the time...really annoying!

Now I have bought a bottle of special glue to keep the large one in place laugh.gif The small moustasche is history.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
Jul 29 2007, 04:48 PM
Rock Instructor
kris.

I never knew you could be so funny

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2007, 05:45 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Rockwouldbe @ Jul 29 2007, 05:48 PM) *
kris.

I never knew you could be so funny

I have secret powers tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Jul 29 2007, 06:10 PM
CRUSH THE MOSQUITO!!!!

Rofl!

--------------------
Gear: Ibanez VBT700BK, Ibanez RG270 Custom Painted (JB/Jazz pups), Strat Knockoff, Marshall V8080, Boss GE-7 EQ, Boss MT-2, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Korg AX1G MultiFX.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 29 2007, 10:19 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 29 2007, 06:02 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

yeah, its sad but funny at the same. From a little far away perspective, reading all those comments makes me laugh alot. Hope to see more of those awesome videos soon Kris!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AliMo
Jul 30 2007, 01:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpsYe2QIek...ted&search=

omg Kris playin Crazy Train solo too blink.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:24 AM