Look At This Youtube Video, Guess Who's Rockin Out to th Sweet Child O Mine Solo?
Guitar34
Jul 27 2007, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
None Other than Kristofer Dahl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRmzhpC_-8Y

OMG i found another one!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WQk5M2OCk...ted&search=

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more practice the better you get!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mattacuk
Jul 27 2007, 08:47 AM
Lets go fishing!
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 28 2007, 03:50 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 27 2007, 01:47 AM) *
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif

i have never really checked those backing tracks ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , ill check them out ASAP!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:56 AM