Değer Deniz RIP
Mertay
May 6 2015, 04:08 PM
GMC:er
Shocked today as sister of someone I know from college was found murdered. Though I never met, seems we had a lot of friends in common... just wanted to share a song of her;

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 8 2015, 07:22 PM
Egad!! Very sorry to hear sad.gif Very sorry for the loss.

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 6 2015, 11:08 AM) *
Shocked today as sister of someone I know from college was found murdered. Though I never met, seems we had a lot of friends in common... just wanted to share a song of her;

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 8 2015, 08:22 PM
Thx sad.gif

I first got sad and now been angry for a while...Turkey's reputation is also getting worse every year for woman rights or respect to them.

We even have a term now some-what directly translated "woman murder victims" , its also a general term in my language but evolved as woman being killed by their husbands, family or lover for "decency"...it just sickens me...

Prime suspect turned out to be her ex-boyfriend who's been missing...I hope they'll find him soon and lock him where he2ll be forgotton.

I met a man on subway few weeks ago as he was just released after 25 years of prison. He was like almost brain dead, his eyes had no hope even when he was watching the city from the window excited. Made me think dead is better than being in prison for so long...

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 8 2015, 08:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 9 2015, 01:22 AM
Sadly, I've noticed that TURKEY seems to be heading in negative direction. Perhaps in part due to the raging sectarian/religious conflicts that are engulfing that part of the world just now (Started by govt/folks in my part of the world). It's really sad that there is a word for 'female murder victim". IN japan there is a single word for "Death from overwork". We don't have single words for stuff like that but we do have words like "lynching" which is just as horrible. sad.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 8 2015, 03:22 PM) *
Thx sad.gif

I first got sad and now been angry for a while...Turkey's reputation is also getting worse every year for woman rights or respect to them.

We even have a term now some-what directly translated "woman murder victims" , its also a general term in my language but evolved as woman being killed by their husbands, family or lover for "decency"...it just sickens me...

Prime suspect turned out to be her ex-boyfriend who's been missing...I hope they'll find him soon and lock him where he2ll be forgotton.

I met a man on subway few weeks ago as he was just released after 25 years of prison. He was like almost brain dead, his eyes had no hope even when he was watching the city from the window excited. Made me think dead is better than being in prison for so long...

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 9 2015, 02:31 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm sorry for the bad news sad.gif

Hope they catch the S.O.A.B. mad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:53 AM