This Is A New Topic.
JVM
Jul 5 2007, 04:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey you! Yeah, you. You GMC addict. I know you're sitting there watching the main page GMC Discussions section just waiting for a new topic, refreshing every 20 seconds (okay, Gen, I stole that from your post in andrews pentatonic lessons laugh.gif ).

Lets-a-do one of them-those-there forum-games. Like, one of the ones where you say something about the person above you. Except this is a fun one from another place I used to go. It's called corrupt-a-wish. Basically, I state a dream/wish of mine, and then the person below me ruins my dream/wish, along with posting their own. So if Kristofer were to say, "man I wish I could hit a switch on my guitar and go into chick magnet mode", I would say something like, "well, you could do that but every time you hit the switch you only get chicks with STD's." Bahahah. Of course, if this were a real life situation, I'd reassure Kris that his witty charms, dashing good looks, and guitar godliness is enough to get any girl he wants.

So eh, bored GMC'ers out there (you better be practicing while reading this!) let's start.

I wish I had a pizza right now, cause I'm freakin starving.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Slammer
Jul 5 2007, 04:44 AM
GMC:er
I found you a Pizza.... but it was in the Dumpster.

I wish I had a Gibson Double Neck Guitar!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gen
Jul 5 2007, 04:51 AM
Well, it seems gibsons double neck guitars are really expensive... but you can always buy two gibsons guitars and stick them together!
mouahaha tongue.gif
I wish had a good amp!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 5 2007, 05:00 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gen @ Jul 4 2007, 09:51 PM) *
Well, it seems gibsons double neck guitars are really expensive... but you can always buy two gibsons guitars and stick them together!
mouahaha tongue.gif
I wish had a good amp!

Andy timmons just dropped by your house and left you an awesome Marshall JVM ( laugh.gif ) !!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it's completely broken and would cost $3000 to fix.

Speaking of amps I wish I had my valvetronix ad100vt.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 5 2007, 05:40 AM
You order your valvetronix ad100vt and it arrives, clumbsy delievery guy steps on your guitar and breaks your guitars neck and lets a rat in that chews through all your patch chords.. you got your amp but what now! biggrin.gif

I wish i had a pick that would never slip!

This post has been edited by Smikey2006: Jul 5 2007, 05:40 AM

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jul 5 2007, 07:33 AM
Not only does your pick not slip, but you cant let it go. Its forever stuck between your index, and thumb.

I wish for more wishes biggrin.gif !!!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jul 5 2007, 07:56 AM
Your wish for more wishes comes true, but then the wish turns into a ticket to a Steve Vai concert but when you show up its a knockoff Britney Spears concert with the real Kevin Federline and they have locked you in for 33.689 hours of listening torture.

I wish Kris would have time to teach some more lessons.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 5 2007, 09:18 AM
Kris comes back and makes some lessons but their all bad!!!

i wish i had a monkey that could play guitar

EDIT: i edited out the bad four letter word starting with s because i was afraid of kris.

This post has been edited by JOhn: Jul 5 2007, 10:32 AM

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 5 2007, 09:25 AM
QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 5 2007, 08:18 AM) *
Kris comes back and makes some lessons but their all SH#T!!!

i wish i had a monkey that could play guitar

You're the monkey.

I wish I instantly became a billionare.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 5 2007, 09:30 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Robin @ Jul 5 2007, 10:25 AM) *
You're the monkey.
I wish I instantly became a billionare.

biggrin.gif

You do, counting lice.

I wish I could shred like Rusty

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 5 2007, 10:34 AM
Rusty some how becomes horrible at guitar and so do you!!

i wish paul gilbert lived in my house.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 5 2007, 10:47 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 5 2007, 11:34 AM) *
Rusty some how becomes horrible at guitar and so do you!!

i wish paul gilbert lived in my house.

He does, as your spouse and lover - but he doesn't help much you have to do all the cleaning and dishes during days which is good since it keeps you up cos you can't sit anyway and then he keeps you awake all night.

I wish my car was a V8

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 5 2007, 10:54 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 5 2007, 07:47 PM) *
He does, as your spouse and lover - but he doesn't help much you have to do all the cleaning and dishes during days which is good since it keeps you up cos you can't sit anyway and then he keeps you awake all night.

I wish my car was a V8

you get that SWEET V8 and drive it for days on end before realising it was one of those matchbox cars.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 5 2007, 04:25 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (JOhn @ Jul 5 2007, 05:54 AM) *
you get that SWEET V8 and drive it for days on end before realising it was one of those matchbox cars.

You post to a GMC thread about wishes but completely forget to put your own in, and dissapear up your own Navel ...

I wish I could give up my job and concentrate on music all the time ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
steve25
Jul 5 2007, 04:30 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 5 2007, 04:25 PM) *
You post to a GMC thread about wishes but completely forget to put your own in, and dissapear up your own Navel ...

I wish I could give up my job and concentrate on music all the time ...

You do, but music becomes even more stressful and horrible for you, and you become suicidal over it

I wish i could eat anything that i want and not get fat!

This post has been edited by steve25: Jul 5 2007, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jul 5 2007, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (steve25 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:30 AM) *
You do, but music becomes even more stressful and horrible for you, and you become suicidal over it

I wish i could eat anything that i want and not get fat!

you could, but only if you were a Cartoon. (like Shaggy from Scooby Doo) cool.gif

I wish I could be a Bug, So I could fly up and listen in on other Peoples conversations!

+Quote Post
steve25
Jul 5 2007, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jul 5 2007, 05:31 PM) *
you could, but only if you were a Cartoon. (like Shaggy from Scooby Doo) cool.gif
I wish I could be a Bug, So I could fly up and listen in on other Peoples conversations!

Oh slammer you know whats comming....

You get to be a bug but you get trodden on and killed

I wish i could be the best at whatever i want to be!

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 5 2007, 05:44 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (steve25 @ Jul 5 2007, 10:37 AM) *
Oh slammer you know whats comming....

You get to be a bug but you get trodden on and killed

I wish i could be the best at whatever i want to be!

You do, but unfortunately whenever you choose to be good at something it saps you of being good at everything else, including all of your mental power, leaving you unable to wish a second time.

I wish I had spent more time playing guitar and less time playing games!

This post has been edited by JVM: Jul 5 2007, 05:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 5 2007, 09:33 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 5 2007, 04:44 PM) *
You do, but unfortunately whenever you choose to be good at something it saps you of being good at everything else, including all of your mental power, leaving you unable to wish a second time.

I wish I had spent more time playing guitar and less time playing games!

It turns out your whole life is nothing but a old Nintendo game! biggrin.gif

I wish I was a guitar playing moose.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 5 2007, 09:38 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Robin @ Jul 5 2007, 04:33 PM) *
It turns out your whole life is nothing but a old Nintendo game! biggrin.gif
I wish I was a guitar playing moose.

You go for the operation, but something goes wrong and they graft your guitars to your head instead of horns. meaning you can't reach them to play them

I wish I could get lessons from Steve Vai ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:06 PM