22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
Davidian
Dec 9 2007, 10:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
But then Davidian goes into a hyperbolic timechamber. He trains and trains and trains until his feet are as fast as Pavel's fingers when shredding at 200bpm! The only thing Unleash-The-Shred sees when Davidian runs past him, is a huge flash!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Davidian: Dec 9 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 10:43 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 09:42 PM) *
is a huge flash!

...of DeepRoots' gun- aimed right at Davidian's dodgy left toe......swimmingly taking the lead.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 10:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 03:33 PM) *
After Jet Li Finishes off Chuck, he then saves Unleash, whom then takes the lead again riding in one of these.

[attachment=2878:attachment]

it turns out that chuck norris won, and jet li sucks, and i get a ride from chuck to the front!!! IM WINNING!!!!!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 10:49 PM
Well Tony Jaa then comes out of nowhere and beats the sh*t out of Chuck. I'm winning.

This post has been edited by Unleash-The-Shred: Dec 9 2007, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 10:52 PM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 04:49 PM) *
Well Tony Jaa then comes out of nowhere and beats the sh*t out of Chuck. I'm winning.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN NOT BE BEAT!!!!!!!!! HE CAN DROWN A FISH, THROW A BIRD OFF A CLIFF AND KILL IT, ALSO THE BOOGYMAN CHECKS HIS CLOSET EACH NIGHT FOR CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HIS TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! lol

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Dec 9 2007, 10:53 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 9 2007, 10:52 PM
Learning Roadie
Then JVM pulls a Wile E. Coyote and paints a tunnel on a wall which everyone runs into and JVM pulls ahead!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Davidian
Dec 9 2007, 10:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
The tunnel turned out to be real!
It's a shortcut! Everyone is now ahead of JVM, with Davidian in front!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
but i cast a spell on the painted wall, and run through to get in the lead!!!!!!! with help from chuck norris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 9 2007, 04:52 PM) *
CHUCK NORRIS CAN NOT BE BEAT!!!!!!!!! HE CAN DROWN A FISH, THROW A BIRD OFF A CLIFF AND KILL IT, ALSO THE BOOGYMAN CHECKS HIS CLOSET EACH NIGHT FOR CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HIS TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! lol

Tony Jaa probably really could kick Chuck Norris' ass. Do you know who he is?

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 10:59 PM
tony jaa is chuck norris' slave. he ordered tony to take my to the lead!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 11:00 PM
This is getting boring mad.gif , I quit the race.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 9 2007, 11:04 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 09:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 11:17 PM
Xranthoius knocked botofox out with a rock and took the lead!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 11:20 PM
i pick up my future mockingbird special and shred unnaturaly to the lead!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 11:29 PM
Xranthoius is too far in the lead and doens't hear a thing. Xranthoius is still winning.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 9 2007, 11:36 PM
Learning Roadie
JVM then sends Xranthoius a package by air mail which has a black hole inside! Xranthoius gets sucked into the box and jvm presses uses remote control the close it from a safe distance then... he takes the lead!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 11:40 PM
but as JVM closes thae package, he picks it up and gets sucked inside!!!! I shoot it and shred to the lead with my hamster!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 11:44 PM
Xranthoius bends time iself and is transported out of the black hole and into first place.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hardcrown
Dec 9 2007, 11:52 PM
From a hole in the ground HARDCROWN straight 2 the front with only 1 post ho ho

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 11:57 PM
QUOTE (Hardcrown @ Dec 9 2007, 05:52 PM) *
From a hole in the ground HARDCROWN straight 2 the front with only 1 post ho ho

you called me a hoe! lol

(cause im in front wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:32 AM