2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Hello From Austria :)
Igai
Jun 10 2011, 03:15 PM
GMC:er
Hello from Austria smile.gif

I'm Ignaz, im 24 and from Salzburg in Austria.
I play since hmmmm 4 days now smile.gif
I got a Dean Razorback Bumblebee Slime and a Peavey Vypyr 15 smile.gif Got the complete set from a friend.

Im currently practising 2-3 hours a day. But just this lesson at the moment "https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginners_Corner_1_Open_Chords/" and some Finger "Warm Ups".

Hopefully i can find some good tips in here biggrin.gif

Favoure Guitarrist => Jason Becker of course tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Igai: Jun 10 2011, 03:28 PM

--------------------
Imagine yourself a tiny planet, happily orbiting the sun at nearly 6 billion kilometers. One morning, you check your email - ooh, an urgent message from the International Astronomical Union. "dear sir... yadda yadda... regret to inform... yadda yadda... planetary status has BEEN REVOKED?!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 10 2011, 03:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey man,

Welcome to your long journey smile.gif You can check this beginner guide if you want smile.gif

Good luck and if you need any help just ask smile.gif

Dogukan,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

Wow, only 4 days and you're here ? Excellent start ! I see you've found some beginner lessons from Bear Rose, they're a very good choice to start with.. if you need any help or advice from any of us, we're here.

And yes, Jason Becker rocks ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 10 2011, 03:49 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to have you here Ignaz! smile.gif

Beginners Corner is a great choice to start with.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have here in the forum.

See you round,
Bogdan

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Igai
Jun 10 2011, 04:02 PM
Hi smile.gif

Thx for tha fast replys wink.gif

Nice link quadrium. I think i can start this next week biggrin.gif
Level 2 is to hard at the moment hehehe X)

--------------------
Imagine yourself a tiny planet, happily orbiting the sun at nearly 6 billion kilometers. One morning, you check your email - ooh, an urgent message from the International Astronomical Union. "dear sir... yadda yadda... regret to inform... yadda yadda... planetary status has BEEN REVOKED?!"

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 10 2011, 04:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Igai @ Jun 10 2011, 03:02 PM) *
Hi smile.gif

Thx for tha fast replys wink.gif

Nice link quadrium. I think i can start this next week biggrin.gif
Level 2 is to hard at the moment hehehe X)

Hey man,

Don't forget to check Bear Rose's Beginners Corner series. Mostly level 1 lessons at there. After you master them you can move forward from the link i gave to you smile.gif Hope that helps smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 10 2011, 04:25 PM
Instructor
Hi Igai!! That's a really good lesson for beginners! You can let me know if you need some help or suggestions to develop your guitar routine.
Enjoy the site and welcome to the community! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 10 2011, 04:50 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Herzlich Willkommen!
Such dir auf jeden Fall ein paar Anfängerlektionen von Bear Rose, und wenn du spezifische Probleme hast, einfach ins Forum schreiben. Hier wird dir schnell geholfen wink.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 10 2011, 10:07 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard GMC man! If you have any questions, feel free to let us know in the forum!

Here's a cool plan to start with:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=312457

Let us know what you think of it! smile.gif

Ivan

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Igai
Jun 11 2011, 12:43 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 10 2011, 09:07 PM) *
Welcome aboard GMC man! If you have any questions, feel free to let us know in the forum!

Here's a cool plan to start with:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=312457

Let us know what you think of it! smile.gif

Ivan

Thx for the help guys biggrin.gif

Thes scheudle looks really really nice. Im think im gonna do this lesson for lesson smile.gif

The Cockburn lessons are also nice. I watched them on the first day biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 11 2011, 01:41 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the right place wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2011, 04:48 PM
Instructor
hey mate! Welcome biggrin.gif i love the "Perspectives" album smile.gif I think that Michael Lee Firkins' interpretation was awesome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 12 2011, 08:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Igai @ Jun 11 2011, 01:43 PM) *
Thx for the help guys biggrin.gif

Thes scheudle looks really really nice. Im think im gonna do this lesson for lesson smile.gif

The Cockburn lessons are also nice. I watched them on the first day biggrin.gif

Yes, very nice for all players, most players neglect some fundamentals, but it's always good to watch Andrew's series, there can always be some interesting thing found> smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Igai
Jul 15 2011, 06:29 PM
1 month has passed biggrin.gif

I can handle the most Level 2 Lessons.
Started working on https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/ yesterday and now im done and can play it biggrin.gif mostly :>

Amazing hehe. The first weeks i needed at least 1 week for some "easy" stuff and now i can learn this in about 1 day biggrin.gif:D

btw: Amazing lessons by Santiago Diaz Garces
\m/

This post has been edited by Igai: Jul 15 2011, 06:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2011, 06:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Igai @ Jul 15 2011, 06:29 PM) *

Started working on https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/ yesterday and now im done and can play it biggrin.gif mostly :>

Amazing hehe. The first weeks i needed at least 1 week for some "easy" stuff and now i can learn this in about 1 day biggrin.gif:D

\m/

That's great news Igai ! Well done.. it's all down to you and your effort cool.gif

+Quote Post
Igai
Jul 15 2011, 06:44 PM
Im practicing alot tongue.gif

Nah not really. Between 1-3 hours a day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 15 2011, 06:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Igai @ Jul 15 2011, 07:29 PM) *

\m/

Wow man that is a great progress after only 1 month of playing! smile.gif
It all comes down to dedication and practice - results can come fast.
As you get practice hours behind you - you will much easier grasp new stuff you learn.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2011, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Igai @ Jul 15 2011, 06:44 PM) *
Im practicing alot tongue.gif

Nah not really. Between 1-3 hours a day.

That's enough.. there's nothing wrong with that ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Jul 16 2011, 02:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Igai @ Jun 10 2011, 10:15 AM) *
I play since hmmmm 4 days now smile.gif

Hi Ignaz & welcome to GMC! I truly wish I had found GMC after only 4 days (but of course, the internet hadn't been invented yet biggrin.gif ) There is no telling where I'd be now. I'm amazed how far I've come in 6 months! Keep that awesome practice schedule & hope to see you in the forum & the chats! This is Guitar Heaven!

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 16 2011, 02:34 PM
Instructor
If i would've studied for 3 hrs a day after 4 days of picking up the guitar, I would've probably been a LOT better biggrin.gif! Keep up th good work mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:10 AM