3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Freetime Activities
loundzilla
Sep 14 2009, 02:28 PM
GMC:er
In my free time i like to brush up on some SQL skills (geeky i know) but i use it alot at work and want to become a DBA at some point.

I also like to go for walks on my own with my ipod, preferable in the evening just before it gets to dark. I like to let my mind wonder and think about all kinds of stuff. Also like to get inspiration from the music i listen to - helps keep me motivated to play guitar.

I also like to play world of warcraft (have alot of RL friends that play too), watch tv series (currently into Smallville and Teachers), spend time with my girlfriend, go out drinking with friends. I've found that most of my time these days is spent on GMC and playing guitar (i must have racked up 13 hours this weekend on both).

Thats pretty much me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:43 PM