Does Water Have Its Own Memory?
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2012, 08:44 AM
Instructor
Water — just a liquid or much more? Many researchers believe that water memorizes things by storing information and then retrieves it. Some of the applications they thought about would be limitless retention and storage capacity and the key to discovering the origins of life on our planet.... Check out the video below for more on this interesting topic!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 7 2012, 08:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Nov 7 2012, 09:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
Its a really interesting topic! Its also a topic that if you speak to casually about to strangers, they may think your high or crazy! tongue.gif
Ive seen a couple similar vids about the topic before, they involved playing different music to water then freezing it. The results were pretty intersting! If I can find it again, ill post it here.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 7 2012, 02:32 PM
Instructor
This topic is fascinating. I cannot believe this is real but I have seen other videos about the power of water. Have you seen the movie "What the bleep?"

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2012, 05:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 7 2012, 01:32 PM) *
This topic is fascinating. I cannot believe this is real but I have seen other videos about the power of water. Have you seen the movie "What the bleep?"

Nope! Is it related to this idea? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 8 2012, 10:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 8 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Nope! Is it related to this idea? biggrin.gif

this is an extract of the movie... there is also a book.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
wollace03
Nov 9 2012, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
I read the book...quite interesting

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2012, 12:53 AM
GMC:er
Wow. That's pretty darn amazing. I wonder what gear you would need to try this? A microscope? Is it just water? How is it making crystals in the other clip I wonder?

Todd

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 7 2012, 02:44 AM) *
Water — just a liquid or much more? Many researchers believe that water memorizes things by storing information and then retrieves it. Some of the applications they thought about would be limitless retention and storage capacity and the key to discovering the origins of life on our planet.... Check out the video below for more on this interesting topic!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2012, 02:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 8 2012, 09:02 PM) *
this is an extract of the movie... there is also a book.

I keep looking and I am amazed...Thank you mate! THANK YOU smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:09 PM