Overloud Th-u Preset Vault
Todd Simpson
Oct 15 2017, 05:14 PM
GMC:er
OVERLOUD TH-U PRESET VAULT!

This will be the thread for OVERLOUD TH-U Presets. If you have one you'd like to share,Post it here!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO POST:
1.)Take a screen grab of the patch and put it in the post
2.)Export and zip your patch and add as an attachment.
3.)Give us an audio demo, sound cloud or youtube, and embed it.

Here is an overview of what's new.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 18 2020, 02:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
bbbbb
Replies (1 - 15)
Todd Simpson
Oct 31 2017, 05:15 AM
CRITICAL INFORMATION IMPORTING PRESETS/BANKS:

• When importing presets and preset banks, there are two file types. ".OVB" is a "BANK" of presets. Import this in the top part of the left hand side where the "Banks" are located.

• ".OVP" Is a Preset file. Import this under the BANK section on the left. Here is a video screen grab of me importing a single Preset (an .OVP file) in too Overloud TH-U.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 19 2019, 09:28 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 21 2019, 08:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Here is a preset I've created from something else as a starting point. I'm trying to get a sound like the Soundcloud file below which is why I've called this preset "SRV In Progress", I struggle because I don't know what effects I'm hearing, I know a lot is in the fingers though but if anyone can use this patch as a starting point and get it close to the Soundcloud that would be great, or even pointing me in the right direction. wink.gif

Here is a video of me using the patch.

https://youtu.be/MbiNt61GYLU

Here is what I'm aiming for:

https://soundcloud.com/overloud/blues-thats-the-beauty-of2?in=overloud/sets/th-u

And here is the patch:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap09zsLCowi5i5hr2IQ...UnxFuQ?e=bb0deA

Enjoy

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
</div>[color="#000000"][/color

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Oct 21 2019, 09:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Beautiful tone, Phil smile.gif The best I've heard from you so far! Great playing as well!

--------------------
For some prog metal made by yours truly, check out:

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/storm-linnebjerg-a-celestial-voyage-full-demo

And subscribe to my Youtube Channel and Instagram here! and here!
...and my Twitch:HERE!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 21 2019, 09:29 PM
Thanks Ben, you didn't confuse me with the Soundcloud file though did you? The Soundcloud file is an Overloud demo that isn't actually available now.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 21 2019, 09:29 PM
I agree its a cool preset, definitely save it for future use! smile.gif

I don't have a strat but I may have found the preset, go "th-u rock" folder and try "heavy blues"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2019, 10:31 PM
Non Preset Related Posts should be put in a new thread smile.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 18 2020, 11:15 PM

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Oct 21 2019, 10:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 21 2019, 10:29 PM) *
Thanks Ben, you didn't confuse me with the Soundcloud file though did you? The Soundcloud file is an Overloud demo that isn't actually available now.

I listened to the video smile.gif Sounded great to me!

--------------------
For some prog metal made by yours truly, check out:

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/storm-linnebjerg-a-celestial-voyage-full-demo

And subscribe to my Youtube Channel and Instagram here! and here!
...and my Twitch:HERE!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2019, 09:55 AM
Thank you Ben smile.gif

Didn't get chance to try that preset Mertay, I will tonight, cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 22 2019, 08:52 PM
I tried that Heavy Blues preset Mertay, with my SRV Strat it was lacking something, I don't know what though, my original patch is a bit closer now I've added a TS in front of the amp with mild drive and I've added more mid and treble on the amp.

I'll post something tomorrow in the "Please have a listen" thread to save clogging this vault up wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 22 2019, 10:15 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 22 2019, 07:52 PM) *
I tried that Heavy Blues preset Mertay, with my SRV Strat it was lacking something, I don't know what though, my original patch is a bit closer now I've added a TS in front of the amp with mild drive and I've added more mid and treble on the amp.

I'll post something tomorrow in the "Please have a listen" thread to save clogging this vault up wink.gif

Cheers

Cool, not having a strat (+the preset might be tweaked in the soundcloud clip) I wasn't 100% sure either but I think its better you're building from ground-up and owning your own preset. Great way to learn a very deep guitar program too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 23 2019, 03:51 AM
Next time, let's respond to patches in a new thread? This is intended just to be a preset vault and it's got a lot of non preset posts now, so hoping this is the last one. Please don't reply to this post unless you are posting a new patch smile.gif
QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 22 2019, 05:15 PM) *
Cool, not having a strat (+the preset might be tweaked in the soundcloud clip) I wasn't 100% sure either but I think its better you're building from ground-up and owning your own preset. Great way to learn a very deep guitar program too.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 6 2019, 12:20 AM
Lead Patch with a Pinch of Delay smile.gif This is the patch for Quick Licks 109.

Attached File  THUQL109.ovp.zip ( 3.02K ) Number of downloads: 186

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 18 2020, 03:00 AM

+Quote Post
Skalde
Jan 18 2020, 09:31 PM
Learning Roadie
Some Patches for Blues and Rock. If you turn down the volume of your guitar a bit they can sound pretty bluesy.
The Blues&rock.ovb contains the whole bank
Demo:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  bluesrock.rar ( 14.2K ) Number of downloads: 149

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 18 2020, 09:42 PM
Great thanks buddy. I'll be using them soon wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 18 2020, 11:15 PM
Eeek!!! Here I am making a non preset releated post to remind folks to not make non preset releated posts smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 18 2020, 04:42 PM) *
Great thanks buddy. I'll be using them soon wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2020 - 08:03 AM