Ibanez Guitars, ZR trem
USAMAN
Nov 6 2007, 12:27 AM
GMC:er
Attached File  s2170.bmp ( 241.75K ) Number of downloads: 175
I overlooked Ibanez guitars for years. I just picked up an addition to my collection an s2170se-ntf Prestige. This is my new main ax. The ZR trem rules, I cant make this guitar go out of tune if i try. Im not exagerating, I may never have to tune up again. This thing is a race car next to my les paul. I can't believe the feel of this thing. Just wanted to share my enlightening with everyone. If you have never used the ZR trem .....Get one now...The best ever!

All hail Muris, guitar god.

P.S.

Im so metal even my accoustic has a floyd rose.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Nov 6 2007, 12:33 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (USAMAN @ Nov 5 2007, 11:27 PM) *
Im so metal even my accoustic has a floyd rose.

I only ever see stuff like this when I'm at work when I can't get to youtube. I've seen a video where someone put a Floyd Rose in an acoustic recently.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 6 2007, 12:49 AM
Instructor
Nice axe man, congrats!

A friend of mine had same guitar, i tried it, and after a month he sold it and got a new RG. i somehow like RG's more than S's because of the necks. S body is awesome, really light and comfortable - but neck is more important.

I'm glad you like that piece.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 PM