3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Iron Maiden
KRmachine
Nov 16 2007, 09:17 PM
GMC:er
I have one ticket for each of the Sweden shows, they sold out almost immediately but I got lucky. I can't wait!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Feb 3 2008, 02:41 AM
They've just done their first show off this tour in India. This is what the setlist was:

Intro - Churchill's Speech
Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
Revelations
The Trooper
Wasted Years
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
Can I Play With Madness
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:

Moonchild
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name

This is gonna be HUGE smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 3 2008, 03:36 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I just wish they were coming closer than 5,000 miles from me sad.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 3 2008, 03:38 AM
QUOTE (Vinicitur @ Feb 3 2008, 02:41 AM) *
They've just done their first show off this tour in India. This is what the setlist was:

Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
Revelations
The Trooper
Wasted Years
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
Can I Play With Madness
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:

Moonchild
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name

ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Feb 3 2008, 03:43 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 2 2008, 09:36 PM) *

I'm still waiting to see if they're coming to Montreal in the second leg of their american tour. If not I'll probably go to Toronto. I haven't seen them live since "Fear of the Dark" blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post
JVM
Feb 3 2008, 03:57 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 2 2008, 09:36 PM) *

I know! They're not coming near NC either sad.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 3 2008, 05:18 AM
Learning Rock Star
Seeing em in Toronto! biggrin.gif Sorry to hear it Uncreator, you'll see em next time wink.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 3 2008, 08:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vinicitur @ Feb 3 2008, 02:41 AM) *

Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
Revelations
The Trooper
Wasted Years
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
Can I Play With Madness
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:

Moonchild
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Oh, yeah, Moonchild live !!!!! love this song biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Freebird
Feb 10 2008, 01:39 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Nov 6 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Its $2.99 at the moment and im pissed mad.gif I could go on forever over the debate of fuel prices but i will spare you all laugh.gif .All i can say is that i really feel im going to cut back and drive as little as possible.I mean man im already broke then gas has to go up over 40 cents in the past week here.I will tell you one good thing though.I was looking on the internet for info on gas prices and found out in Europe the goverment charges 75% tax on gas ohmy.gif blink.gif blink.gif .Gas is like almost $7.00 a gallon there and like $5.00 of that is tax!!!!!!!Guess atleast were not in there shoes YET

Whoa.... Here in Italy it's 1.32 €/litre at the moment the LOWEST you can find (will go over 1.40 near highways). Let's convert it in U.S. friendly dollars/gallon... 6€/gallon and strong euro vs dollar = 8,6$/gallon. Don't faint mad.gif The only thing I can think of is that in the U.K it costs even more! smile.gif
........ And in the U.S. I could refill my scooter's tank for just over 3 dollars?? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Back on topic, Iron Maiden is coming by in Bologna, but the ticket price is 103,50 euros!!! That's approx 150$!!! I think that's very much exagerrated, althought you get Avenged Sevenfold there too...
sad.gif I don't think I'll ever get to see Iron Maiden for free.

By the way, how much does it cost in you country?

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 10 2008, 01:51 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
For those that hav'nt seen this, check it out. I never would have thought Dickenson could do this as well!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=377726

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 10 2008, 02:31 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah Bruce has been a licensed pilot for quite some time, Nicko as well flies planes too smile.gif

Bruce was also once offered to be on the Olympic Fencing team, but do to his touring with maiden on the world slavery tour, he couldn't do it.

Bruce is full of surprises smile.gif

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Feb 10 2008, 02:34 AM
Learning Tone Master
Can't make it to Wacken this year and it's the only Iron Maiden gig in Germany for 2008!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:15 AM