Tales Of The Past Iii, An amazing Machinima
Ayen
Mar 2 2008, 10:10 AM
GMC:er
I just finished watching this film, and I must say I'm completely awestruck. The effort put into making this movie is made obvious right from the start, and I don't think this can ever be topped. The voice acting is superb, the video editing is phenomenal, the storyline is BRILLIANT, and the coordination of 150+ people at one time is just mind boggling. Everyone, Warcraft fan or not, should watch this movie.

http://warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=53...tream=Filefront

There's a stream from Filefront. It's over an hour long, but it's well worth it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 2 2008, 10:29 PM
grr I gotta let a buffer build, it burns through the stream too quickly.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 2 2008, 10:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ill just download this. Stream is kinda painful

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 2 2008, 11:39 PM
"Blazer"s voice actor is horrible. I kind of fell off the train after 25 minutes in when Blazer started talking a lot. The music is way too over the top and it basically goes from one fight to the other without really giving you any idea who the characters are and what relationship they have to each other.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Ayen
Mar 4 2008, 06:44 AM
There are two videos before this, showing the storyline, but neither compare to the third, in size or quality.

Also, much of the storyline is taken directly from WoW lore, and many of the characters are actually from the game itself.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Goliath
Mar 4 2008, 02:21 PM
As i do not play WOW I clearly do not appreciate it as much.

They still should have gotten somebody with a much higher "Fin BA" factor to voice "Blazer" and much less of a "I cannot go outside without first applying my SPF75, oh and I'm allergic to bees" factor.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Apr 26 2008, 09:42 AM
i like this movie, although i am glad i quit wow before watching this, or else i would be hooked forever. Thx for sharing!

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Apr 26 2008, 12:55 PM
Man, I really cant watch something in WOWs crap graphics! tongue.gif

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:05 PM