Ibanez Azes
Mertay
Sep 22 2021, 10:46 PM
GMC:er
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AZE...tar-purist-blue

Wasn't very impressed when first saw their company video but had no idea they were going for 350 bucks. They seem to be Squire competition and not bad on paper considering the heel-joint and extra switch option...no idea about the play ability or sound in comparison though.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 23 2021, 07:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Interesting, probably quite good.

When I saw the post in the forum list I thought "azes" was a typo for "axes" laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2021, 03:18 AM
GMC:er
Hard to beat for the price for sure!! Based on yet another youtube guitar guy. Back in the day, it was touring guitarists that had lines of axes made for them, now it's guys on youtube. Funny world eh? I was going to write an article on these and dig in to more detail.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Sep 22 2021, 05:46 PM) *
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AZE...tar-purist-blue

Wasn't very impressed when first saw their company video but had no idea they were going for 350 bucks. They seem to be Squire competition and not bad on paper considering the heel-joint and extra switch option...no idea about the play ability or sound in comparison though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:14 PM