Digitech X-series Chorus Pedal
Mygas
Jul 7 2009, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
Does anybody have experience with these pedals? They've got the standard controls based on the effect but also a "morph" control to adjust the effect sound, in theory, between different pedals. For example, my Hot Rod - Distortion pedal can adjust between the sounds of a Boss DS-1, ProCat Rat, and Arbiter FuzzFace...or blend between them.

That being said, I've got their Chorus pedal as well. I'm trying to use it in tandem with a soft distortion, but I can't seem to find the sound I'm looking for....and with the Morphing control...there are ALOT of possibilities for sounds. Does anyone have some suggestions?

I'm new to the chorus pedal in general too...and to be honest haven't quite figured out the difference between adjusting "Speed" and adjusting "Depth"...the changes seem so subtle. Throwing in "Voice" just makes it overwhelming. Anyone know an article or have a brief overview of how these affect the chorus sound?

Attached ImageAttached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:39 PM