Moving Out From Of The Shed
Todd Simpson
Oct 30 2021, 06:00 PM
GMC:er
A guy on Drivetribe (youtube channel for the old Top Gear guys) is moving out of his shed in this vid. He lived in a garden shed during the pandemic. It was honestly a garden shed. the best part was that he has a 100k Youtube Silver Plaque on the wall of this shed. Yup. A 100k sub youtuber living in a garden shed over a year. His car barely runs also. Young people are having a bit of a rough go it seems in the modern economy. the good news is he finally could afford to move out smile.gif '

On a happy note he now has 700k subs!! The man is nearly a youtube God. 200 million views. Yup, more views than Ola Englund. Just for doing some racing sim vids in his shed.

Mental health issues cost him his job/house/gal etc. He does have a nissan skyline to make up for it. smile.gif Here is an interview showing the shed with it's tiny bed.

Check out this new lesson. Post a lesson in your posts as well to help share them if you like :
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Right-Hand-II/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 1 2021, 08:59 AM
Learning Roadie
Jimmy's a hero of the Sim Racing world, such a likeable guy and creates great content. He's part of the reason I have a simple driving set ups for my pc.

Just for doing some sin racing vids lol. He manages to do commentary while driving and was invited to take part in the F1 races during covid when then went virtual (also helping out the F1 drivers too) He is now part of a real life racing team.

Talk about a Cinderella story

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Nov 1 2021, 09:04 AM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 2 2021, 01:38 AM
Wow! Didn't know hes on a racing team now? Another youtube to real life transition story. Very cool smile.gif Maybe thats how he afforded to move out of the shed?

He just had a win! Here is a vid about it.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 1 2021, 03:59 AM) *
Jimmy's a hero of the Sim Racing world, such a likeable guy and creates great content. He's part of the reason I have a simple driving set ups for my pc.

Just for doing some sin racing vids lol. He manages to do commentary while driving and was invited to take part in the F1 races during covid when then went virtual (also helping out the F1 drivers too) He is now part of a real life racing team.

Talk about a Cinderella story

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 7 2022, 02:14 AM
The youtuber who lived in a shed, then graduated from sim racing to being a pro racer, just got interviewed by the Hamster himself, Richard Hammond of Top Gear / Drive Tribe / Grand Tour. not bad for a guy who lived in a shed smile.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 7 2022, 08:28 AM
No offense, but I think I'd just rather have a job.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2022, 06:29 AM
Well said smile.gif Still, gotta give props to a guy who worked his way up from living in a shed to being a pro youtuber/race car driver smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 7 2022, 03:28 AM) *
No offense, but I think I'd just rather have a job.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:10 AM