2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Do I Learn To Play A Good Solo?
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2014, 02:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 25 2014, 05:23 AM) *
Good point here Ben smile.gif I think I've stated this before, but I heard Richie Kotzen say this in an interview: 'I am using fast licks to get from one place to the other on the neck, stay there and play something melodic and then move on' smile.gif

Very nice quote.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2014, 09:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guido Bungenstock @ Feb 25 2014, 09:57 AM) *
Yeah guys! You're absolutely right. It's all about music and NOT just playing technique WITHOUT using your ears & soul!:-)

Trying hard to find that interview with him, but it seems I am a bit out of luck... but instead, I found his complete video - my favorite one that is smile.gif Enjoy:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 26 2014, 07:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 26 2014, 05:59 AM) *
Trying hard to find that interview with him, but it seems I am a bit out of luck... but instead, I found his complete video - my favorite one that is smile.gif Enjoy:

I love Kotzen's playing on this video. The jams are killed, lots of great licks. Here is were he mixed his old school shred stuff, with fusion and Hendrix influences to finally get his own style.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 27 2014, 09:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 26 2014, 06:24 PM) *
I love Kotzen's playing on this video. The jams are killed, lots of great licks. Here is were he mixed his old school shred stuff, with fusion and Hendrix influences to finally get his own style.

Exactly! This is one of the reasons why I love this course - but, you my friend stated it with words smile.gif Thank you!

Which one is your favorite?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:28 AM