Nothing New But Chill Out To This
Phil66
Apr 24 2015, 09:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This is not new, many of you will have heard it before but, it's always worth chilling out to after a week of hard grafting.

The only bits that bug me are at 7:55, 8:21 and 8:24. Are they mistakes/accidentals?

Anyway, enjoy, relax, chill and listen to the awesome tones and expression of Mr David Gilmour cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 24 2015, 09:53 PM
GMC:er
Recordings from that time period often just kept the glitchy bits as part of the flavor/texture. smile.gif Gilmour did a lot of solos in a single take.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 24 2015, 04:02 PM) *
This is not new, many of you will have heard it before but, it's always worth chilling out to after a week of hard grafting.

The only bits that bug me are at 7:55, 8:21 and 8:24. Are they mistakes/accidentals?

Anyway, enjoy, relax, chill and listen to the awesome tones and expression of Mr David Gilmour cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 24 2015, 10:19 PM
Either way it's awesome eh?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 25 2015, 06:50 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 24 2015, 10:19 PM) *
Either way it's awesome eh?

so awesome cool.gif That whole album is amazing. One of my favourite albums of all time.

Roger Waters : "Hey David, you got some string noise on that solo, try another take?"

Gilmour -

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 25 2015, 07:10 AM
biggrin.gif Where do you find all those clips Scott? laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 25 2015, 08:38 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 25 2015, 07:10 AM) *
biggrin.gif Where do you find all those clips Scott? laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

usually giphy.com. I think I could communicate 85% of the time using animated gifs alone!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 25 2015, 09:49 AM
GMC:er
It sounds like a human playing an instrument.
Those are the elements that make an instrumentalist actually have a personality on their instrument and make it very difficult for someone else to sound like them - which is a good thing! Even non-musos (who are music fans) can usually pick out DG in about 5 notes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:09 PM