Video Chat This Sunday !
Ben Higgins
Dec 15 2010, 05:50 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys !

I will be starting a video chat this Sunday, 19th at 18:00 GMT to talk over the Festive Challenge lessons. If you haven't yet checked it out, then you probably haven't clicked on my face on the front page ! Yes, that's right... click on my face ! smile.gif

Or you can click here

Hope to see you then !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 15 2010, 06:05 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Cool, I'll make sure to be here!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Dec 15 2010, 06:14 PM
Learning Roadie
I might not be able to make it since my exams are going on sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 15 2010, 06:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vaidya @ Dec 15 2010, 05:14 PM) *
I might not be able to make it since my exams are going on sad.gif

Well you never know, if everybody asks really nicely I might do another one ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 18 2010, 09:22 PM
Instructor
Just a reminder that I'll doing the video chat tomorrow evening at 18:00 GMT, that's Sunday 19th !

Remember to have any questions about the Festive Challenge ready ! Hope to see you there smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 19 2010, 06:12 PM
Instructor
1 hour to go Guys, then I'll be broadcasting from sunny (ok, that's a lie - snowy more like) Old England !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fre
Dec 19 2010, 06:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm attending!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th August 2021 - 02:02 AM