Guitar Remix Of All Star By Smash Mouth
Socky42
May 5 2016, 10:03 AM
GMC:er

You can skip to the solo at 1:40ish if you want. One of my favourite solos I've written so far; tried to get some more interaction between the rhythm and lead guitars. e.g. sliding in the solo with a slide in rhythm etc.

The band ended up seeing it somehow which is pretty cool. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 5 2016, 11:31 AM
Learning Roadie
These just keep getting better and better!

Awesome shout out you got there too!

smile.gif

PS: What camera do you use?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris S.: May 5 2016, 11:33 AM

+Quote Post
Socky42
May 7 2016, 07:54 PM
QUOTE (Chris S. @ May 5 2016, 10:31 AM) *
These just keep getting better and better!

Awesome shout out you got there too!

smile.gif

PS: What camera do you use?

Thanks Chris! Been loving the originals you've been putting out!

I use a Canon 550D or Rebel t2i. Honestly though the biggest impact on image quality comes from the lens, a Sigma 30mm f/1.4; it's a relatively cheap lens and works great in low light situations!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 7 2016, 10:42 PM
You are making some great vids and doing some great playing!!! Keep it up smile.gif I also like how you have carved out a niche for yourself. This is crucial in building an audience. You are well on your way smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
nikeman64
May 11 2016, 06:10 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Great ! Very nice work. You know, after seeing a couple of your vids, I have the feeling that I could recognize one of you with my eyes closed. Which is very cool, because that means you have created your own , recognisable playing style. Keep them coming and I hope your vids will reach far in musicland!! wink.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Socky42
May 20 2016, 10:33 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 7 2016, 09:42 PM) *
You are making some great vids and doing some great playing!!! Keep it up smile.gif I also like how you have carved out a niche for yourself. This is crucial in building an audience. You are well on your way smile.gif

Todd

Thanks Todd! I just need to be more consistent with uploads haha; had so many chances to grow my channel but never took full advantage of them.

QUOTE (nikeman64 @ May 11 2016, 05:10 PM) *
Great ! Very nice work. You know, after seeing a couple of your vids, I have the feeling that I could recognize one of you with my eyes closed. Which is very cool, because that means you have created your own , recognisable playing style. Keep them coming and I hope your vids will reach far in musicland!! wink.gif

Thanks man, that means a lot! Been trying to develop my own style lately, glad to know it's slowly working. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 20 2016, 03:13 PM
Instructor
I have the pleasure of following the progress of your music videos at the mentoring program so I'm here just to repeat that you rock hard mate. Keep on the great job!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:37 PM