Guitar Camera
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 12 2012, 06:39 PM
Instructor
I read a little post on Facebook from Ola Englund, where he was saying he got this little gizmo tongue.gif

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-silver-edition

He probably wants to set it on the neck of his guitar - have any of you had any previous experiences with this sort of stuff? I know Todd had built up a similar device so, I am waiting on his input here biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2012, 10:18 PM
Instructor
Cool camera! The guys that worked on the new Cirse's videoclip also used one of these ones...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 12 2012, 11:06 PM
GMC:er
These are great little cameras smile.gif You can control them with your iphone now. They would be great for a live gig, for home work, you can use a $10 euro web cam. Here is one you can get for $10 US on Amazon.com

Attached Image

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 12 2012, 12:39 PM) *
I read a little post on Facebook from Ola Englund, where he was saying he got this little gizmo tongue.gif

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-silver-edition

He probably wants to set it on the neck of his guitar - have any of you had any previous experiences with this sort of stuff? I know Todd had built up a similar device so, I am waiting on his input here biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 12 2012, 11:54 PM

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 12 2012, 11:28 PM
Instructor
This is awesome!!! I will look into it! I wanted one of those for a long time!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2012, 09:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 12 2012, 10:28 PM) *
This is awesome!!! I will look into it! I wanted one of those for a long time!

biggrin.gif Alex, I joined a competition on FB organized by them on their page! Who knows maybe I'll win one of these!

+Quote Post
Socky42
Nov 15 2012, 03:10 AM

Looks like this is the video, he's such a badass cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 15 2012, 03:38 AM
Great minds think alike! I saw that OLA was using one of these on facebook and almost posted this myself but you beat me to it so well played! QUICKDRAW BANG!!!!

Great concert cam smile.gif You can attach it to drums as well.

Todd

quote name='Socky42' date='Nov 14 2012, 09:10 PM' post='617161']

[/quote]

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 15 2012, 05:48 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I would think the video would be a lot more shakey, similar to someone running while filming with a video camera. But it comes across so smooth & really cool to watch Ola play at that angle. Really great video.

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Nov 14 2012, 09:10 PM) *

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2012, 08:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 15 2012, 04:48 AM) *
I would think the video would be a lot more shakey, similar to someone running while filming with a video camera. But it comes across so smooth & really cool to watch Ola play at that angle. Really great video.

Great!! This means that this cam has some sort of stabilizer?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:11 PM