> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Pop Rock Solo - Beginner , Lesson By Stephane Lucarelli
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Nike
Jul 21 2013, 06:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Pop Rock Solo - Beginner by Stephane Lucarelli

My first record for this amazing solo on this very useful site.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nike: Jul 21 2013, 06:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 21 2013, 07:48 PM
Instructor
Hi Nike! Great to wellcome You at REC zone smile.gif I have to admit that Your timming is very nice through most part od the take. Only a few moments of hesitation. Now let me describe some moments that need improvements:

The bend at 0:05 is not at the right pitch. 0:47 - You have to be very cerafull to not hit any other strings while those bands. We can here some unwanted noise in the backgorund. 0:13 - maybe try to check those notes on the tuner - som,ething seems to be out of tune but it might be a fault of the measure setup or similar.

Al other bends are very nice and I'm sure You have some natural timming and pitch detection gifts smile.gif Just need to work on the manual execution smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 24 2013, 10:07 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Bumping this thread up

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2013, 10:40 PM
Instructor
Nice touch man!

I agree with Darius - you are a few details short of making this take a brilliant one, so the only thing that I will say, is to practice slowly and incorporate Darius' suggestions!

Keep rocking

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 25 2013, 01:35 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! Nice feeling on this take. I like your tone and you have a very good timing. Darius is right about the things that marked. You have to improve a bit your vibrato (try to make it more from your wrist, and remember that you can use the other fingers to help the one that is doing the vibrato), and also your bending (you are not comfortable yet with it and most of them don't reach the correct pitch).

Keep on working on this things and you will master this lesson.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 26 2013, 03:15 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 8

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:10 AM