7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Farewell Guys!, STAY METAL!!!!!
Pavel
Mar 17 2008, 07:34 PM
Instructor
The time has come for me to leave GMC – definitely not by my own will but we won't discuss that here. It's time for me to move on – we're always looking for something better and more interesting and even if someone doesn't like it – you should always do what you think is right!

What i wanted to say to all you upcoming guitar players is: it was a great pleasure to work here, i learned a lot while teaching and i hope my lessons did some good to your playing. Was cool to have those collaborations, it was fun!

Practice hard, never give up and rock on!
See you around the globe guys wink.gif

Pavel- apologies for the edit on your contact details - follows on from Sinoman's comment (post no 40) about Spambots - thanks Sinoman smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Mar 17 2008, 07:38 PM
GMC:er
See you later dude! Your vids have been very helpful! Good luck with whatever you're going on to do smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Slammer
Mar 17 2008, 07:40 PM
It's been Great Having you here at GMC.

I wish you all the Best, and hopefully you'll be touring a city near me soon.

Keep up the Good Shredding smile.gif

your Pal

-Slammer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gen
Mar 17 2008, 07:40 PM
Good bye man, wish you luck for the rest! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 17 2008, 07:41 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Goodbye Pavel !! You left a major mark here at GMC and it was pleasure "knowing" you! I wish you all the best in the future and see ya round the 'net !! smile.gif

Cheers! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
RobM
Mar 17 2008, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 17 2008, 02:34 PM) *
The time has come for me to leave GMC – definitely not by my own will but we won't discuss that here. It's time for me to move on – we're always looking for something better and more interesting and even if someone doesn't like it – you should always do what you think is right!

What i wanted to say to all you upcoming guitar players is: it was a great pleasure to work here, i learned a lot while teaching and i hope my lessons did some good to your playing. Was cool to have those collaborations, it was fun!

If you are ever interested in what's going on at my woodshed you can drop me an e-mail or contact on MSN -> [email protected] (this is also my MSN contact). I am on MSN almost all day so you will be able to catch me there. You can also pay a visit to my website www.paveldenisjuk.com and leave a message at my guestbook.

Wow, I for one am very sorry to see you go, I really got in to your lessons and I tried hard to match what you did in the video's. Wherever you go and whatever you do I hope that you give being a professional musician a try. I think that you can do that and one day I'll see a new rock group formed and say "hey, I know that guy Pavel, I used to take lessons from him on GMC". Farewell and good luck to you.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 17 2008, 07:47 PM
GMC Founder
Farewell Pavel! This is very sad - know that you will always be remembered here at GMC..!

You have some fantastic musical abilities so I am sure we will be seeing and hearing more of you - good luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 17 2008, 07:49 PM
I wish you the best of luck in anything you choose to do in the future Pavel. You have the talent to reach the top so never give up.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Josiah
Mar 17 2008, 07:49 PM
Thank you Pavel. You helped me become a better guitarist.
I hope you realize all your ambitions. You will certainly be missed.

--------------------
Good Luck be with you,
Josiah

+Quote Post
Nick325
Mar 17 2008, 07:50 PM
Sorry to see you go Pavel you helped my guitar playing a lot but its whats best for you. Cya man

+Quote Post
fkalich
Mar 17 2008, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 17 2008, 01:34 PM) *

If you are ever interested in what's going on at my woodshed you can drop me an e-mail or contact on MSN -> [email protected] (this is also my MSN contact). I am on MSN almost all day so you will be able to catch me there. You can also pay a visit to my website www.paveldenisjuk.com and leave a message at my guestbook.

you have been a serious influence to me, and I am sure most all here. will keep my eye on your web site. it will not surprise me if big things are in store for you.

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 17 2008, 07:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Sorry to see ya go Pavel you have been very helpful to me and i have learned a lot from you good Luck

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 17 2008, 07:52 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I'm going to miss you mate - wishing you every success for the future and I'm sure you'll do brilliantly at whatever you turn your hand to.
All the best,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
chast
Mar 17 2008, 07:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Wish you the best of luck in your future, Pavel. Good bye

This post has been edited by chast: Mar 17 2008, 07:53 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 17 2008, 07:53 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
So sorry to see you leaving sad.gif it was down to you that I joined GMC in the first place, a future star I`m sure! I wish you all the best and good luck with everything you do smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Mar 17 2008, 07:56 PM
Instructor
Goodbye Pavel, GMC wouldn't be the same without you! I wish you all the best in your future endeavours! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 17 2008, 07:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Good luck pavel! And see you soon, I'm sure smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Mar 17 2008, 07:59 PM
Sorry to see you go man. It was your lessons that originally inspired me to get back into playing after many years; so thank you for that. All the best in the future...whether as a guitar hero, or as an IT geek like myself laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Mar 17 2008, 08:02 PM
(In russian) Zal shto uhodish, mnoga chevo ya nauchilsa ot teba smile.gif udache bratan!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Mar 17 2008, 08:04 PM
Bye man. And "may the force be with you" tongue.gif
Sad too see you go. Especialy since I haven't been at GMC for too long.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:50 AM