Oh Dear, Crazy Sound In My Ears
Phil66
Dec 21 2016, 09:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

It's the mad world of Phil again rolleyes.gif I was just playing my guitar through my headphones via my GT100, and Hotbird, WOW I was getting something funny. When I picked hard I was getting a second, slightly delayed sound, I thought my Twin-City was sending the guitar to my GT001 at the same time and I was getting two different effects, one with delay. It was sending to the GT001 as well but the stereo inputs on my Scarlett that are fed from the GT001 were turned right down. It was driving me crazy, then I noticed that it sounded like a piano, you could hear the thud of the hammer on the string and then a very short piano note but only when picked hard. Then I noticed Albeton Live was open in my taskbar, I opened it up and when I picked a string hard, it was playing the grand piano that I had been using for my theory lessons laugh.gif

Now what I want to do is find out how to display the keyboard in Albeton so when I play my guitar I can see the notes on the piano keyboard, I'm thinking it might help me learn the fretboard a bit better because I find a piano keyboard easier to understand so with all of this crazyness a possible new teaching aid has come about for me ph34r.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:58 PM