2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Higgy Album
Todd Simpson
May 18 2016, 05:09 AM
GMC:er
It sounds great smile.gif Can you give us a run down of the production process? Same for each song or different, what you used, etc.?

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 15 2016, 04:55 AM) *
You rock T-Sim! cool.gif

I look forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 19 2016, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Another video.......... Monica's favourite - SILOS OF DOOM!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
May 19 2016, 12:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 19 2016, 07:58 AM) *

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy to see this video!!!!!!!! smile.gif
I really love this song and for me this composition show another side of you. It's like a good psychological movie: you watch, you like, you start to think deep, you ask yourself some questions, you try to understand it and in the final you will remain with a footprint wink.gif
Damn....I made a weird explanation/comparison because I'm weird but I think you are also enough weird to understand my weirdness....hahaha....clear enough right? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: May 19 2016, 12:46 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 19 2016, 06:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ May 19 2016, 11:40 AM) *
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy to see this video!!!!!!!! smile.gif
I really love this song and for me this composition show another side of you. It's like a good psychological movie: you watch, you like, you start to think deep, you ask yourself some questions, you try to understand it and in the final you will remain with a footprint wink.gif
Damn....I made a weird explanation/comparison because I'm weird but I think you are also enough weird to understand my weirdness....hahaha....clear enough right? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Haha, I'd like to know what deep psychological questions my music provokes!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 20 2016, 03:00 AM
GMC:er
Diggin it!!!!! Don't know how you are this prolific but well done!!!!! Yet another killer track from a killer album. Also, folks are right, that is a spiff shirt smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 19 2016, 03:58 AM) *

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
May 20 2016, 05:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 19 2016, 05:36 PM) *
Haha, I'd like to know what deep psychological questions my music provokes!!! laugh.gif

You really want to have people doubts about my mental health? biggrin.gif

I will give you a clue wink.gif It's more a trying to understand why some "weird" sounds (psychedelic area) used on a particular combination of notes have a big impact for me (heightened emotional response). I can catch this specific mood very rarely and I have a curiosity to understand why I'm so addicted to this. It's something behind like an episodic memory, visual imagery (hahaha, too much imagination and a "mind derailed"...I will keep for me what I see when I listen to your song biggrin.gif ) or is just a musical expectancy (this has to do with chord structure, tone, combination of weird sounds, the way how I hear the things in my mind and how I expect the chords and musical lines to be resolved)?

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: May 20 2016, 07:04 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 20 2016, 02:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 20 2016, 02:00 AM) *
Diggin it!!!!! Don't know how you are this prolific but well done!!!!! Yet another killer track from a killer album. Also, folks are right, that is a spiff shirt smile.gif

Todd

Cheers, T-Master!

Yeah, that shirt was a gift from my buddy in Nebraska smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ May 20 2016, 04:55 AM) *
You really want to have people doubts about my mental health? biggrin.gif

I will give you a clue wink.gif It's more a trying to understand why some "weird" sounds (psychedelic area) used on a particular combination of notes have a big impact for me (heightened emotional response). I can catch this specific mood very rarely

Yes, I think I know what you mean... I haven't experienced this as much in music as I have in other media, like books or films. It's nice to know my creations can invoke that kind of response!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:23 PM