16 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 1 2013, 10:19 PM
Instructor

Hey Jim! Sure, you can make a video and I will let you in on the suggestions, but you see this is the thing smile.gif The final result of what you learn must be a musical result, so try to incorporate the things you learn in the music you make. That's why you learn them, am I right?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 1 2013, 11:25 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
hey guys here is my take. I'm uploading the video to dropbox.

https://soundcloud.com/andrucoffeeman/extraordinary-axemen-collab

here is the dropbox link with the 3 files.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3976866...20axe%20man.zip

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by coffeeman: Oct 1 2013, 11:48 PM

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Oct 2 2013, 12:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 1 2013, 01:24 PM) *
Hey man! Thanks for your take, there are some epic moments there! for example at 1:07, I love that part.

I think that the application of the things that we work on is something that happens naturally once we really incorporate the new techniques. Also practising the techniques an licks over real music backing tracks, in real musical situations will help you a lot. As always, practice is the key, so practice applying it into your solos and improvisations until you feel it natural.

Thanks Gabriel, I will take your advice!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2013, 05:19 PM) *
Hey Jim! Sure, you can make a video and I will let you in on the suggestions, but you see this is the thing smile.gif The final result of what you learn must be a musical result, so try to incorporate the things you learn in the music you make. That's why you learn them, am I right?

Yes most certainly, It needs to come out naturally in my musical way. You know I may have started late in asking questions but it's nice to know that I have a road to travel now.....

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2013, 12:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Oct 1 2013, 09:19 AM) *
Greetings Masters tongue.gif Here's my submission, I hope its worthy cool.gif Also guys, can I ask you to please write "Sam" instead of "sammetal92" just so everyone I show the movie to can easily recognize me, if its not much of a problem? smile.gif

Full take MP3 (3 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?i3dfs672refb49i
Solo only Wave (24 bit, 25 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?yfcv4214dgfcn3q
MP4 video (30 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/?8m89q2hcvsw61c9

Excuse the light glare being reflected off of my guitar's body, that's a down point of having a shiny black beauty laugh.gif

Uploading to youtube right now as well to show you guys smile.gif

EDIT: Here we go:

Hey Sam! Great vid mate biggrin.gif Super Sam is on the job!

QUOTE (Jim Seekford @ Oct 2 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Thanks Gabriel, I will take your advice!

Yes most certainly, It needs to come out naturally in my musical way. You know I may have started late in asking questions but it's nice to know that I have a road to travel now.....

Keep me posted and I promise to pull your sleeve so that you may end up on the yellow brick road almost all the time wink.gif

Alright everyone!

The entries are officially over! I have managed to talk to all of you guys in the list so thanks to everyone who submitted their takes and to you guys that couldn't make it - don't worry wink.gif There's something sizzling on the stove as we speak, so stay tuned!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 2 2013, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Oct 1 2013, 10:25 PM) *

Nice take man! Very nice You could join us!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 2 2013, 03:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Oct 1 2013, 07:25 PM) *

Hey mate! Thanks for your take! I like your phrasing and your tone, it's cool to have you on this one! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 5 2013, 03:58 PM
Instructor
IMPORTANT!

Let's make a short summary before doing the final mix of collaboration. Please check if Your name is on the list if You wanted to participate ( I might miss something within those 11 pagers of collab topic).

Also please check if You brought all necessary files (info below):

Bahadirpaker - missing audio files
Bleez - complete
Caelumamittendum - complete
Coffeman - complete
DeGroot - missing audio files (dropbox link - no files)
Dietrele - complete
Jouve - missing "guitar only" audio file
Patrik Berg - missing "guitar only" audio file
Sammetal92 - complete
Sensible Jones - complete
SteveGuitar - complete
Taka Pery - complete
Thefireball - complete
Jim Sekford - complete

Some of those could have broken links or You might just forgot to put files in the topic. Please give us some info smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 5 2013, 04:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 5 2013, 02:58 PM) *
IMPORTANT!

Let's make a short summary before doing the final mix of collaboration. Please check if Your name is on the list if You wanted to participate ( I might miss something within those 11 pagers of collab topic).

Also please check if You brought all necessary files (info below):

Bahadirpaker - missing audio files
Bleez - complete
Caelumamittendum - complete
Coffeman - complete
DeGroot - missing audio files (dropbox link - no files)
Dietrele - complete
Jouve - missing "guitar only" audio file
Patrik Berg - missing "guitar only" audio file
Sammetal92 - complete
Sensible Jones - complete
SteveGuitar - complete
Taka Pery - complete
Thefireball - complete
Jim Sekford - complete

Some of those could have broken links or You might just forgot to put files in the topic. Please give us some info smile.gif

Hey bro - got you covered with these:

Patrik - https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/league...men-guitar-only
Bahadir - attached

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Bahadiraudioboth.mp3 ( 2.79MB ) Number of downloads: 81
Attached File  Bahadirguitaronly.mp3 ( 2.79MB ) Number of downloads: 89

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 5 2013, 06:26 PM
Instructor
Thanx a lot Cosmin! I knew it's gonna be hard to get through 11 pages without a single mistake wink.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Oct 5 2013, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 5 2013, 05:26 PM) *
Thanx a lot Cosmin! I knew it's gonna be hard to get through 11 pages without a single mistake wink.gif

Is there any missing about me?

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 5 2013, 10:44 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Here you go gentlemen! smile.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rcu5wz8rco2...e_of_Axemen.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/toc8o7y6p2...nary+Axemen.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/k9ruje84n5...+no+backing.mp3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Oct 6 2013, 11:57 AM
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 5 2013, 09:44 PM) *

That's too good for words

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
SteveGuitar
Oct 6 2013, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 5 2013, 09:44 PM) *

Holy that's absolutely amazing DeGroot! Splendid Work!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 6 2013, 02:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Oct 5 2013, 08:04 PM) *
Is there any missing about me?

Not anymore Bahadir! smile.gif I asked guys for a favour to recheck all pages for my potential mistakes and somehow i did miss a few files - believe me going through all this is not an easy task biggrin.gif Especially when some of You redone their takes smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 6 2013, 03:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 5 2013, 05:26 PM) *

No problemmo mate - that's why I asked everyone to send me a PM with their takes so that I would somewhat have them centralized if there would've been any missing from the thread smile.gif Glad I could help out!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 9 2013, 11:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
How is this coming along? smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2013, 09:22 AM
Instructor
It's coming along fine mate, as with all good and beautiful things, it takes a bit of time to take form and get done smile.gif We'll post it as soon as it is finished wink.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Oct 10 2013, 09:42 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 10 2013, 08:22 AM) *
It's coming along fine mate, as with all good and beautiful things, it takes a bit of time to take form and get done smile.gif We'll post it as soon as it is finished wink.gif

I am sure you will do it perfectly! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 10 2013, 10:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 10 2013, 10:22 AM) *

I'm sure it'll turn out very good. I was just curious smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 10 2013, 12:30 PM
Instructor
Things are in progress. Keep in mind that we want to make something cool and musical from it so it's not just about playing all solos just the way they are smile.gif Also it takes time to fix some technical issues wink.gif Unfortunately haven't heard of Jouve's guitar solos track....sad.gif but all other solos are imported, synchronised to the track and at the stage of composing all together + adding the "instructors factor" to it smile.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:34 AM