2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Periphery/jake Sig Guitar
Spock
Oct 16 2014, 08:04 AM
GMC:er
Just when I was convinced I didn't need another guitar. That thing is BEAUTIFUL! I would love a 7 string version that looked just like that - guess I'll have to put some stuff on Ebay in order to afford it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 17 2014, 02:00 AM
GMC:er
The only 7 string version of it I've seen is his personal axe made by the LA custom shop. I hope ibby does a stock 7 of it though!!!

QUOTE (Spock @ Oct 16 2014, 03:04 AM) *
Just when I was convinced I didn't need another guitar. That thing is BEAUTIFUL! I would love a 7 string version that looked just like that - guess I'll have to put some stuff on Ebay in order to afford it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2014, 08:13 AM
Instructor
I'm going to see the axe live in March next year, as I'll go see Periphery live in Budapest biggrin.gif Maybe I'll manage to talk to Jake and find out some more details about a stock 7 string version. It's amazing how friendly these guys are! Check this out: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry698671 they are usually coming down in the public to mingle and talk to people - amazing right? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:51 PM