Fender Usa Highway 1
ruben_mcn
Dec 11 2009, 01:22 PM
Learning Roadie
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...32455&st=20

do you think and fender usa highway one is worth 430 euros ?? (2 hand from 2004) pictures in the topic link above

would this guitar give me a classic strat tune ??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 11 2009, 01:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
blindwillie
Dec 11 2009, 01:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Dec 11 2009, 01:22 PM) *
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...32455&st=20

do you think and fender usa highway one is worth 430 euros ?? (2 hand) pistures in the topic link above

Sounds like a fair price

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 11 2009, 03:12 PM
Instructor
It will give you a decent Strat tone. If it is USA Strat, it is worht 430e, it's a good deal, but I suggest you try it and see if you like it. Don't mind the reviews in this case, just let your ears to determine wetter you like the tone yourself.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 11 2009, 04:20 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 11 2009, 02:12 PM) *
It will give you a decent Strat tone. If it is USA Strat, it is worht 430e, it's a good deal, but I suggest you try it and see if you like it. Don't mind the reviews in this case, just let your ears to determine wetter you like the tone yourself.

Thanks ivan

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Dec 11 2009, 05:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think the Higway Strat use the same components as in mexican strat. But they are assembled in California.. You should expect getting a Mexican strat quality and not a USA strat quality..

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 11 2009, 10:55 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Dec 11 2009, 04:19 PM) *
I think the Higway Strat use the same components as in mexican strat. But they are assembled in California.. You should expect getting a Mexican strat quality and not a USA strat quality..

:S thats too bad .. thanks 4 the info

+Quote Post
Staffy
Dec 11 2009, 11:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wasn't California a part of Mexico long ago ??? Anyway, the neck is one piece which is an advantage.... I dont know if they use the same wood across the borders, but it would be foolish of Fender to assemble the same guitars in both countries and then just change the logo of the headstock, since its really the same work to put a guitar together with bad wood or good wood. The hardware parts will be very much the same (if You compare to a classic player mexican at least), but I think anyway that it is a good prize!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Dec 11 2009, 11:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Dec 11 2009, 05:32 PM) *
Wasn't California a part of Mexico long ago ???

Yeah ... I think Us has bought California for 4 millions $.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Dec 12 2009, 01:32 AM
listen man,

compared to the guitars that you were considering before, this one doesnt really come close in quality. if i was you, id just throw the money down on a guitar you know will last you till the end of time.

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 12 2009, 03:13 AM
Instructor
for 500$ choice for a life time guitar is extremely limited. I would advise some more waiting as well, same as Marc, possibly you will get a better deal in the store or somewhere.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 12 2009, 12:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok thanks guys

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Dec 12 2009, 04:55 PM
Instructor
I also have such a guitar and love it . Some of my students have Mexican strat, but I can say this is much better. Its sound is awesome! This is a very good price for it. smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Jesse
Dec 12 2009, 05:15 PM
My friend has one... just switched neck with a vintage fender licensed warmoth neck:D

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
sted
Dec 12 2009, 10:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Get a USA if you want a strat mate, the cost difference is minimal but the quality is much better, also consider a G&L, theyre very good!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Dec 13 2009, 04:15 AM
Maybe you should wait a little to earn some money and go for a top class guitar

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 13 2009, 05:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks guys i think that even if it was a good deal i woudn´t buy it cause the dealer seems to be an ass****(sorry) he told me it was 430 euros but when i was gonna talk to him again(to try to make a deal) he told me he had already sold it ... So i sent him an email from a difrent account( just to see if he had really sold the guitar ) sayn that i saw the guitar advertise and that i would like to buy it and he answerd that it was still for sale and the price was 480 euros .... i Really don´t understand why people do this kind of things wacko.gif:S

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 13 2009, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:33 PM