Rearrange Signal Chain With New Firmware
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2019, 08:33 AM
GMC:er
The latest update to the Hotone Ampero lets you rearrange your signal chain in any order you like. This is what I like so much about using OVERLOUD TH-U. Being able to re order the signal chain is crucial for me to get the tone I'm looking for. Specifically, I want to be able to put the EQ before the main drive section, not after it. It also lets you move another fx block after the amp setup so you can stack two delays which is something I like doing on lead patches. I didn't expect this in something with a price point as low as this unit. Then again I didn't expect a full color touch screen as well as a software editor in something at this price point. I was looking at the Head Rush. Not anymore. This unit is compact, sounds amazing, has every feature I want and is priced right. No wonder they are sold out many places.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 2 2019, 05:52 PM
Chain routing actually should have been there from the start (even basic boss, zoom processors have this) but better late than never smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2019, 10:34 PM
I said the same thing myself. I think they released it early before they had completed the firmware. But yeah, better late than never! I"m glad it's there smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 2 2019, 12:52 PM) *
Chain routing actually should have been there from the start (even basic boss, zoom processors have this) but better late than never smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:56 PM