Eve Audio (getting Some Higher End Monitors)
Todd Simpson
Jul 10 2019, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
I've been researching higher end monitors and had ended up at the starter pair of ADAM AUDIO monitors and then ran across EVE AUDIO. Evidently, one of the founders of ADAM, left ADAM to go and start his own thing which is now EVE AUDIO. You may notice that the tweeters on the EVE look a lot like the ADAM. It's not an accident. It's the same guy who designed all the ADAM speakers. These are high end bits of kit and they are not cheap. The starter pair of EVE AUDIO are about $500 a pair, while my KALI AUDIO have a 6 inch woofer and only cost $300 a pair, the EVE have 3 inch woofer and cost about double. They do have that high end tweeter and a passive radiator at the back instead of being ported. I also thought about al the usual suspects as well in the price range. From my research, these little things sound brilliant and make a good pair of reference monitors for a "second pair" instead of buying a set of "Horror Tones" (Those tiny cube speakers which cost about the same price)

These are the set I'm thinking of getting.
https://youtu.be/3TbEkvdLl8AAttached ImageAttached Image[attachm
ent=48863:eve.jpeg]
Anyone else heard of these? Or have other info/experiences with higher end monitors?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:05 PM