Something Really Easy :), Help me to find a really good startout lession
RobinH
Aug 18 2008, 06:02 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC:users.

I signed up to the page today as fast as I got my acoustic guitar, and I have to say that every lession I found so far is pretty hard smile.gif I just wanted to ask is there is any Really easy lession for people that just started playing. In the beginners start site there is a schedule with 6 diffrent topics, but its with electric guitar and I have to say that it feels wrong when I try to play it.

Hope you can help me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Aug 18 2008, 06:08 PM
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...chords-lesson1/

That one might be good, if you skip the bar chord.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
seagull
Aug 18 2008, 06:13 PM
Hi, and welcome to the site! You are gonna love it tongue.gif

If you look at the main-page, right next to the crazy (biggrin.gif) Kristoffer's welcome video, you will notice a small square that says "Start here - Create your own lesson plan". On standard it's on level: Beginner, and Type of lesson: Acoustic, so it basically fits you nicely smile.gif Then just press "create" and it will suggest some lessons that you can practice on the desired level and type of lesson. There's shred, classical, blues, funk, fusion, acoustic and lots of others styles. smile.gif

You can also see that the difficulty level of the lesson (on a scale from 1-10) is shown when the lesson plan has been created, and you can choose other lessons if you don't like the ones the planner came up with. "press, choose another lesson" and choose it. smile.gif

Alternatively, you can go to the Instructors personal lesson/introduction site, like Dejan Farkas' for instance:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Dejan-Farkas

And you will see a list of all his lessons, the style they're in and the difficulty. Same goes for all the other instructors.

Good luck and have fun! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 18 2008, 06:15 PM
Instructor
You can check out my Acoustic BLues lesson fro beginners, it's a fairly easy one.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
sigma7
Aug 18 2008, 06:26 PM
go to the search menu and type in beginner lessons and on top u will see a link...click on that

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 18 2008, 10:01 PM
Moderation Policy Director
This is a question who's time has come!

For a while we have had a gap at GMC between the absolute beginner and even some of the easiest lessons - what we need is a series of lessons aimed at taking a beginner from their very first day, and explaining the most basic concepts, and giving them enough knowledge to benefit from the awesome lessons we have here.

Fear not - I am just embarking on such a quest, and the fruits of my labour will start to be seen shortly smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:14 PM