After Beginners Course
AyanG
May 21 2015, 01:37 PM
GMC:er
Hi Ben,

Your Beginners course is truly awsome and I have learnt and improved quite a lot after completing it.So,I wanna ask you now which series to take up and practice.Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 21 2015, 03:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AyanG @ May 21 2015, 12:37 PM) *
Hi Ben,

Your Beginners course is truly awsome and I have learnt and improved quite a lot after completing it.So,I wanna ask you now which series to take up and practice.Thanks.

Hi there. I'm really happy that you've found it useful. I would recommend working on some simple rhythm lessons but first of all, what kind of music are you most interested in?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AyanG
May 21 2015, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 21 2015, 02:23 PM) *
Hi there. I'm really happy that you've found it useful. I would recommend working on some simple rhythm lessons but first of all, what kind of music are you most interested in?

Hi Ben,
I have liking for a varied genre.I like heavy metal,thrash,neo classical as well as symphonic metal.I like bluesy stuff as well.

Thanks

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 21 2015, 07:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AyanG @ May 21 2015, 03:42 PM) *
Hi Ben,
I have liking for a varied genre.I like heavy metal,thrash,neo classical as well as symphonic metal.I like bluesy stuff as well.

Thanks

Ok, cool... well how about these two to start with?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Power-Chord-Shifting/

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Megadeth-Made-Easy/

+Quote Post
AyanG
May 22 2015, 08:18 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 21 2015, 06:02 PM) *

Thanks a lot. smile.gif One other I would like to ask you is that whats your way on memorising notes on the fretboard.Thanks.

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 22 2015, 02:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AyanG @ May 22 2015, 07:18 AM) *
Thanks a lot. smile.gif One other I would like to ask you is that whats your way on memorising notes on the fretboard.Thanks.

Haha good question - I'm not sure I know how I do it!

I tend not to memorise all the note names, I concentrated more on visualising where the various chord shapes were which helped me know where to start a phrase or a run.

+Quote Post
AyanG
May 22 2015, 06:04 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 22 2015, 01:31 PM) *
Haha good question - I'm not sure I know how I do it!

I tend not to memorise all the note names, I concentrated more on visualising where the various chord shapes were which helped me know where to start a phrase or a run.

Thanks a lot coach.You rock.

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:58 PM