2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Would You Spend The Last 24 Hours Alive
mjsteps
Feb 6 2009, 10:02 AM
GMC:er
I would find a quite place crank up a little Guns &Roses like paradise city. I would simply write a short statement such as " We have only one life to live and only one life to give". So how are you living your life ? What have you given from your life to help others?

" Many approach life as if it is a sprint to the finish line ,only to find out that it is more like a marathon"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 6 2009, 10:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 5 2009, 09:48 AM) *
If your were told that you had 24 hours to live how would you spend those hours?

I would not believe in that laugh.gif

But anyway, I live my life like every day is the last day biggrin.gif Not worrying much for the future, not looking back to past.. just live in the current day and trying to do as much as I can smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 6 2009, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 5 2009, 03:50 PM) *
Damn you Muris I was going to say that tongue.gif biggrin.gif If you had 24 hours to live you'd be best becoming Jack Bauer who does more in a day than people do in a year laugh.gif

Sorry biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Feb 6 2009, 04:23 PM
Dont know, prehaps just go nuts xD

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Feb 6 2009, 08:59 PM
Id spend it with my new fiance,

id play her some guitar

id say good bye and thank everyone who loves and supports me

id donate my musical equipment to poor kids trying to learn guitar

id record all this, and maybe a little speech about my life

id go to the tallest building in san francisco

and at 23rd hour 59th minuite and 50th second,

Id jump off it...i always wanted to know what it was like to fly like a bird smile.gif

and then when i wake up, ill be surrounded by 72 virgins biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

no...im not muslim....but still a cool thought biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 6 2009, 09:11 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 5 2009, 08:48 AM) *
If your were told that you had 24 hours to live how would you spend those hours?

Do you know something I don't?..............sounds ominous blink.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 7 2009, 09:29 AM
Learning Tone Guru
hmmm.. in the morning, I would go for a breakfast to some classy reastaurant, get a coffee and pancake, then, by private plane on Jamaica (even Holland/ Amsterdam would do:P) and spend there few hours while seeking inner peace biggrin.gif

Then I would go to USA and visit Rock'n'roll hall of fame, the heart attack gril (this is a MUST), go to some huge music store and play all those fenders, gibsons and stuff... Oh, I would have to go kneel and bow to SRV's statue, meet/jam with Michael Romeo, Andy Timmons, Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani... And if I would do it in time.. After that I would just lay down and die peacefully, knowing, that I had done all I wanted:)

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Feb 7 2009, 11:40 AM
I would have sex with my girlfriend, and then playing guitar really loud untill I die laugh.gif
Or I might just do crazy stuff like jumping from a building (:

+Quote Post
EricGhart
Feb 7 2009, 07:11 PM
sorry for sounding sentimental tongue.gif but i would probably spend the day with my friends, family, and lady friend. pretty boring I know.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:35 PM