Listen And Chill
Phil66
Jan 22 2021, 09:27 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Back in the mid 90's I was under a lot of stress, I discovered this video that shipped with Windows 95.

If you're feeling uptight, sit down, watch and listen, I found it so relaxing. You need the whole experience of the song and the video to get the full benefit but once you've watched it, the images will be in your head.

It's such a relaxed laid back video. I hope it calms anyone that needs calming.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/iqL1BLzn3qc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 10:30 PM
GMC:er
Cool song! Maybe post it in the what your listening now thread?

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 22 2021, 04:27 PM) *
Back in the mid 90's I was under a lot of stress, I discovered this video that shipped with Windows 95.

If you're feeling uptight, sit down, watch and listen, I found it so relaxing. You need the whole experience of the song and the video to get the full benefit but once you've watched it, the images will be in your head.

It's such a relaxed laid back video. I hope it calms anyone that needs calming.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/iqL1BLzn3qc

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 22 2021, 11:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 22 2021, 09:30 PM) *
Cool song! Maybe post it in the what your listening now thread?

Will do buddy, I f***in love that song.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:51 PM