Rare Magazine On Ebay
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 07:07 PM
Lets go fishing!
I just thought I would share this magazine i have won of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=003

Shred School with Yngwie and Buckethead. I probably paid to much for this magazine, but i could not miss the CD lessons from Buckethead. I am very interested what that will be like!! biggrin.gif smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 2 2007, 07:21 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
heheh nice one m8

perhaps you can piece together an "In the style of Buckethead" lesson later on? , that`d be cool

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 09:12 PM
Lets go fishing!
That would be a very cool idea Smells!! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 3 2007, 03:49 AM
GMC:er
Sounds like a cool idea.

I think Buckethead is one of the few instrumentalists who can keep my attention for long periods of time, I get kinda bored without lyrics tongue.gif

Anyway, just got Crime Scene Slunk, loving 'King James'.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 3 2007, 03:51 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 3 2007, 02:49 AM) *
Sounds like a cool idea.

I think Buckethead is one of the few instrumentalists who can keep my attention for long periods of time, I get kinda bored without lyrics tongue.gif

Anyway, just got Crime Scene Slunk, loving 'King James'.

That is awsome Owen. Its such a cool Album, the more you play it the better it gets! I think I want to listen to Crime Scene slunk now ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 3 2007, 03:54 AM
I've also got Electric Tears from a while back, I play it at night when the neighbors are sleeping and I want something soothing.

Also a good album, complete change in style though! I think when I got Crime Scene I realised what all the fuss was about and how versatile he actually is. smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 3 2007, 04:34 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 3 2007, 02:54 AM) *
I've also got Electric Tears from a while back, I play it at night when the neighbors are sleeping and I want something soothing.

Also a good album, complete change in style though! I think when I got Crime Scene I realised what all the fuss was about and how versatile he actually is. smile.gif

yeah eletric tears is ultra soothing for the ears! laugh.gif Be sure to check out other albums if you like Crime Scene Slunk, they are all very indivdual. Population Override is awsome, and im quite keen on "Giant Robot! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 3 2007, 04:36 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey i have this one, unfortunately since im in the states we dont get the CD's sad.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 3 2007, 04:38 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Cool! After reading the subject of the post I first made sure Spiderusalem wasn't the initiation of the post before I opened it.

...I'm just extra careful there days laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 3 2007, 04:39 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 3 2007, 03:36 AM) *
Hey i have this one, unfortunately since im in the states we dont get the CD's sad.gif

Awww man! thats just not fair sad.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 3 2007, 03:38 AM) *
Cool! After reading the subject of the post I first made sure Spiderusalem wasn't the initiation of the post before I opened it.

That is too funny MickeM laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Dont worry, its not a "special" magazine wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 3 2007, 04:46 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 3 2007, 03:38 AM) *

laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

He's too cool really cool.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Nov 3 2007, 10:02 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 2 2007, 06:07 PM) *
I just thought I would share this magazine i have won of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=003

Shred School with Yngwie and Buckethead. I probably paid to much for this magazine, but i could not miss the CD lessons from Buckethead. I am very interested what that will be like!! biggrin.gif smile.gif

Isn't the Buckethead video from that CD here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 3 2007, 05:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Nov 3 2007, 09:02 AM) *
Isn't the Buckethead video from that CD here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4

I did wonder about that Scott. But i figured it must be a bit more structured for the magazine to call it a "lesson" !! laugh.gif Maybe they provide tabs along side.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:00 AM