Berklee
Ryan
May 20 2007, 11:36 PM
GMC:er
i want to go to berklee, just wondering how good your gonna have to be to even get an interview with them, even though it willb e another 4 years down the line till i go when im like 21 or so but i gotta start planning now

can a newb get into berklee, or do you have to have TONS of musical knowledge......i dont have tons, but im not a newb either....and i can play alright...i guess i think im getting past the beginner stage!!!

i can play many different lessons from gmc perfect, like the iron maiden 1, and maleza's solo, neo sweep picking, most of pavels Rythem and solo section, and a lot of Gab's Blues lessons biggrin.gif great job on those also guys, but od you think that will be enough, i know i have to play my own stuff and everything, but those lessons are just a reference on how i can play, do you think thats good enough now, or should i wait for a hwile..then apply???? i just graduated highschool today..so i still have time to think about it, but i need your guys help if im good enough!!1

and also my theory knowledge, is alright!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: May 20 2007, 11:37 PM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ryan   Berklee   May 20 2007, 11:36 PM
- - Pavel   You don't have to know much stuff to get into ...   May 21 2007, 08:53 AM
- - Ryan   lol maybe i shoudl hav elooke dat the price..hmm.....   May 22 2007, 06:16 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:17 PM