2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Wohoo.
Jouve
Mar 13 2013, 12:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Yup that's the thing wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Mar 13 2013, 10:22 PM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 13 2013, 10:53 AM) *
so let me get this straight , you just plug your guitar into this and then plug this into your interface

Yes, it looks like it's a distortion pedal, but it's actually a preamp. And it includes a basic cabinet emulator so you can connect the output straight into your computer.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2013, 09:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Mar 13 2013, 09:22 PM) *
Yes, it looks like it's a distortion pedal, but it's actually a preamp. And it includes a basic cabinet emulator so you can connect the output straight into your computer.

I will once again give my vote to the AMT smile.gif It is a very good device offering quality and endurance both for home and stage use! I have made a little movie of it:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=633757

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:22 AM