22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
David.C.Bond
Jan 5 2008, 02:44 PM
GMC:er
Lies and deceit! Only I am winning!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 5 2008, 03:13 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Nice to see you back David and hope you had a good XMas. It is however my sad duty to infrom you that you are no longer winning wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 5 2008, 03:16 PM
Yes welcome back David, and glad you had a good Xmas too Tony, and errr... I seem to be the....
WINNAH!!!!

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
urbluffingme
Jan 5 2008, 03:30 PM
I have invitations in all your names to the Playboy Mansion. Since I am the only one currently in the race, obviously I am winning.

--------------------
Gear:
Fender Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster
50w Music Man Tube Amp.
Zoom G2.1u

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 03:48 PM
You wouldn't be winning if I hadn't bumped the thread.

Now I'm winning BTW.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 5 2008, 04:00 PM
It is sad to think that the past 285 posts have been in vain.. because .. now i am in the lead spot

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 04:12 PM
Well, it's post 287 and botoxfox takes the lead...

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 5 2008, 04:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
Just when mattacuk had though this thread finally died forever.... Is winning ! tongue.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 04:19 PM
But botoxfox feels like postwhoring a bit today, so...

I'M WINNING!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 5 2008, 04:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 5 2008, 03:19 PM) *
But botoxfox feels like postwhoring a bit today, so...

I'M WINNING!!

Botofox Obviously neglegted the fact that mattacuk is now a Panda and got knocked out with a large bamboo cane!

PanadaUK is now winning cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 04:30 PM
But alas, botoxfox's avatar makes PandaMatt go wub.gif and it distracts him long enough for botoxfox to take the lead again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 5 2008, 05:24 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
But wait, Suddenly skennington finds this thread and like a thief in the night, steals the top spot!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 5 2008, 06:34 PM
wow, i cant believe we started this up again dry.gif

buuuuuuuuuuuut like usual im winning

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 06:36 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Jan 5 2008, 06:34 PM) *
wow, i cant believe we started this up again dry.gif

buuuuuuuuuuuut like usual im winning

Thanks to me, muhahaha!

And no, you're not winning, I am...

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 09:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 5 2008, 09:30 PM
Tomy nukes all the others, taking the lead!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 5 2008, 09:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
But Stevie comes out of no where, making his first post in the thread, taking the lead smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 5 2008, 09:47 PM
But Tomy comes back and is riding in a space shuttle that's going 10000km an hour! What a move!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 5 2008, 09:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
But Stevie pulls out his ray gun (where the hell'd he get that), shoots Tomy down, and casually walks into first place.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 5 2008, 09:51 PM
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 09:49 AM) *
But Stevie pulls out his ray gun (where the hell'd he get that), shoots Tomy down, and casually walks into first place.

Ouch! Where'd he get that?
But from nowhere Tomy smashes is Fender Strat on SRV! He takes the lead!

This post has been edited by Tomy Jeon: Jan 5 2008, 09:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 5 2008, 09:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 5 2008, 08:51 PM) *
Ouch! Where'd he get that?
But from nowhere Tomy smashes is Fender Strat on SRV! He takes the lead!

ohmy.gif
With adrenaline now flowing, Stevie blows by Tomy, leaving him choking on the dust. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:20 AM