Edge Iii Tremolo
ActiveX
Feb 17 2008, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
I noticed that there is a topic for re-stringing and adjusting a Floyd Rose, but I was wondering if anyone has any info on an Edge III? I just bought an Ibanez RG, and this is my first guitar with this type of tremolo.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Pavel
Feb 17 2008, 09:03 PM
Instructor
It's pretty much the same as all other floyd-roses. The only thing that is important is - do you need to cut-off the ball or not? All the rest is the same.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Feb 18 2008, 12:00 AM
GMC:er
Cool, thanks Pavel smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:49 PM