Catch Of The Day
mattacuk
Jul 28 2008, 06:46 PM
Lets go fishing!

As it was a nice day, instead of going down the beach I went Fishing biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
ZakkWylde
Jul 28 2008, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
Nice Catch!

I hope your one of those guys who eat the fish they caught and not one of those whimps who throws the fish back in tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 28 2008, 06:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jul 28 2008, 06:49 PM) *
Nice Catch!

I hope your one of those guys who eat the fish they caught and not one of those whimps who throws the fish back in tongue.gif

Sadly im one of those guys who puts them straight back.... sometimes with a little kiss to see them on there way unsure.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 28 2008, 06:55 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Nice Matt, wish I was fishing...unfortunately, I'm at work so nice to see someone else having some fun. smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 28 2008, 06:59 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (skennington @ Jul 28 2008, 06:55 PM) *
Nice Matt, wish I was fishing...unfortunately, I'm at work so nice to see someone else having some fun. smile.gif

thanks Skenny! The great thing about summer is you can go after dinner time (18:00 hrs) smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 28 2008, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Somehow, I predict Kris posting in this thread tongue.gif
Nice catch though ^^ You should give him a piercing before you sent him back tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 28 2008, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Great catch mate, way to go for returning the fish - like a true sportsmen. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 28 2008, 08:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 28 2008, 08:38 PM) *
Great catch mate, way to go for returning the fish - like a true sportsmen. smile.gif

Of course biggrin.gif One should always treat fish well smile.gif

I caught 4 Chub and 1 large eel in the end smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jul 28 2008, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Nice catch Matt!!
I don't remember the last time I went fishing sad.gif
mmm.... I must talk to my friends!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jul 29 2008, 02:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 28 2008, 06:51 PM) *
Sadly im one of those guys who puts them straight back.... sometimes with a little kiss to see them on there way unsure.gif

I caught a frog once and kissed it, and it turned into a princess...shoulda never married her though...

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 29 2008, 03:28 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jul 28 2008, 09:55 PM) *
I caught a frog once and kissed it, and it turned into a princess...shoulda never married her though...

hahaha ZING! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2008, 09:07 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Canis @ Jul 28 2008, 08:42 PM) *
Somehow, I predict Kris posting in this thread tongue.gif

Of course there is a fish in it! cool.gif

@ Matt - beautiful catch! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:27 AM