Help, with the forum
Jose Mena
Feb 9 2009, 07:07 PM
Instructor
Something has happened, I accidentally changed some setting and now when looking at a topic only the first post shows, to look at the others I have to click on them individually and then they display. I am sure it is some setting in my firefox browser, because on my other computer it doesn't happen and neither when I use Internet Explorer, Anyone has an idea of what I did?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 9 2009, 07:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Click your Option button Jose, top right of your post. Then select Standard. Fo some reason, this happens from time to time. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
javari
Feb 9 2009, 07:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Feb 9 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Something has happened, I accidentally changed some setting and now when looking at a topic only the first post shows, to look at the others I have to click on them individually and then they display. I am sure it is some setting in my firefox browser, because on my other computer it doesn't happen and neither when I use Internet Explorer, Anyone has an idea of what I did?

Thanks

Under the options menu (upper right) you have to choose "standard"

than it's back to the normal view

too late... smile.gif

This post has been edited by javari: Feb 9 2009, 07:14 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Fender US standard Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Amps: Fender Princeton Recording Amp, H&K Statesman Dual EL84
Effects: Pod XT, Keeley TS808, Keeley DS-1, RAT

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Feb 9 2009, 07:28 PM
Instructor
Oh man, it was that simple, thank you guys, sorry for the dumb question

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:27 PM