Want to see CHICKEN PICKIN?, brent mason..
sanders4617
Dec 23 2006, 06:37 AM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeJHnkUKg_M

I uploaded that video to youtube. Check it out... great stuff.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 23 2006, 12:26 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome - I love the country sound!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shred Cat
Jan 1 2007, 06:21 PM
Country Shreddin' Freakin' sweet smile.gif

+Quote Post
adam1302
Jan 2 2007, 04:41 AM
that sounds awsome (:

+Quote Post
Garface
Jan 5 2007, 05:54 PM
Vince Gill and Stever Warner used to play for Chet Atkins. Until Chat kicked them out of the band. Asked why and Chet told both of them that they needed to be on their own. Both Vince and Steve are two of the best studio musicians to ever hit Nashville and did that for a number of years before doing solo runs themselves. Watching them play is awesome!

Ps. Watching Brent play is just as awesome!!!

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Jan 6 2007, 01:27 AM
Yeah. My dad talks about Steve Wariner all the time when we talk about country guitar players. Steve Wariner, Brent Mason, Chet Atkins, Vince Gill, and some more. I love Vince Gill's playing style a lot.. lots of feeling. I hear that Steve Wariner is one of the smoothest guitar players in Nashville. I havn't heard much of him.

I am really getting into Brad Paisley as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Garface
Jan 6 2007, 02:15 AM
QUOTE (sanders4617 @ Jan 5 2007, 06:27 PM) *
Yeah. My dad talks about Steve Wariner all the time when we talk about country guitar players. Steve Wariner, Brent Mason, Chet Atkins, Vince Gill, and some more. I love Vince Gill's playing style a lot.. lots of feeling. I hear that Steve Wariner is one of the smoothest guitar players in Nashville. I havn't heard much of him.

I am really getting into Brad Paisley as well.

These guys are like Kris. They can play whatever they think. It is so fine to watch!!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:34 AM