Site speed problems anyone
fretdancer
Jan 19 2007, 09:02 PM
GMC:er
Just enquiring if anyone else is suffering access/site speed problems.
I am having real problems at the moment getting pages on GMC to load, its gone very slow.
I first noticed the problem about 2 days before the server was moved and today it seems really bad. I seems odd that its still bad even though the server has moved?.

I have no problems with any other site - I have been loading lots of other sites pages just to check if its a general problem but for me its just GMC and not a general internet problem.

I am sure Kris would want to know if its widespread so that he can investigate if there is a problem.
If everyone else is OK, then I guess its my ISP thats the problem and I can look there to try to resolve it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fretdancer: Jan 19 2007, 09:04 PM

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 19 2007, 09:34 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (fretdancer @ Jan 19 2007, 09:02 PM) *
Just enquiring if anyone else is suffering access/site speed problems.

It's very very slow. Just like the old days with a 28.8 modem when you first see the background load and then the gif's pop up one after another until the entire page is loaded after 30-60 seconds.

About the videos, Lick of the day has been loading for 10 minutes now and I havn't seen anything yet ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2007, 11:20 PM
GMC Founder
Is this still a problem? I haven't noticed anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 19 2007, 11:28 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 19 2007, 11:20 PM) *
Is this still a problem? I haven't noticed anything.

You couldn't expect me to answer if it was still a problem since everything stopped completely tongue.gif
Now I can run both the guitar lessons and this forum but earlier nothing happened (while the rest of my sessions elsewhere were as fast as usual)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2007, 11:38 PM
GMC Founder
Ok - thanks for informing. If this happens a lot it's definately important to take note.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Norven
Jan 20 2007, 05:08 AM
GMC:er
The same thing for me.. But It isn´t fixed yet... still very slow in forum mellow.gif

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:07 AM