First Track Is Ready Called: Not Synchronized, Daniel is here for a rock/beer/sing weekend
Antipolitik
Oct 3 2008, 09:24 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

We are drinking lots of beer and made this song from scratch today. It took 3 hours including break for food! smile.gif
Daniel wrote the lyrics on "the fly" so I don't have it on the computer, only on paper. Will post later!

Here's the song!

Attached File  Decipher___Not_synchronized__demo_no_solo_.mp3 ( 7.2MB ) Number of downloads: 190

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 3 2008, 09:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
you guys rock , you should definitively make your myspace page and start promoting your music on the internet.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 3 2008, 09:49 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Nice song. well done guys. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 4 2008, 03:10 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Wow, nicely done again!

AP, your songs always come over with a kind of produced maturity that set them aside from the average. I don't even particularly like the genre you work with but I can appreciate the merit of your songs - dude you have something good going for you - work it!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 4 2008, 07:50 AM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Oct 3 2008, 10:38 PM) *
you guys rock , you should definitively make your myspace page and start promoting your music on the internet.

QUOTE (Matt23 @ Oct 3 2008, 10:49 PM) *
Nice song. well done guys. smile.gif

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 4 2008, 04:10 AM) *
Wow, nicely done again!

AP, your songs always come over with a kind of produced maturity that set them aside from the average. I don't even particularly like the genre you work with but I can appreciate the merit of your songs - dude you have something good going for you - work it!

Thanks guuuuys! Cheers!

Jonas and Daniel

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 4 2008, 08:46 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Nice playing and nice vocals also! I am envious..wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Oct 4 2008, 09:18 AM
Great song man, I love the groove and the style biggrin.gif. The overall sound is great and groovy but I'm thinking that the kick might be a bit too heavy (impossible I know tongue.gif). I think it kind of sounds like that the kick is way up front because of the volume and the heavyness while the rest of the drums are a bit in the back. I would either look into lowering the kick a bit or raising the volume on the snare so it takes up some more space and matches the kick.

That's my opinion anyway, great work and keep the cool songs coming! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Smurkas: Oct 4 2008, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
Noangels
Oct 4 2008, 09:29 AM
Ahh man that sounds killer,realy good riffs and I want YOUR singer in my band!

--------------------
Ibanez geo and a line 6 spider

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 4 2008, 01:45 PM
Bad ass, bro....nice heavy riffs and you have the recording down.... he does sound like Ozzy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 4 2008, 05:31 PM
Instructor
Sounds great man, guitars are excellent. Vocal is a bit weaker IMO compared to guitars. Drums are great as well, specially kick.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 4 2008, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Oct 4 2008, 09:46 AM) *
Nice playing and nice vocals also! I am envious..wink.gif

Thanks Marek!

QUOTE (Smurkas @ Oct 4 2008, 10:18 AM) *
Great song man, I love the groove and the style biggrin.gif. The overall sound is great and groovy but I'm thinking that the kick might be a bit too heavy (impossible I know tongue.gif). I think it kind of sounds like that the kick is way up front because of the volume and the heavyness while the rest of the drums are a bit in the back. I would either look into lowering the kick a bit or raising the volume on the snare so it takes up some more space and matches the kick.

That's my opinion anyway, great work and keep the cool songs coming! biggrin.gif

I'll check into the drums! Thanks Smurkas!

QUOTE (Noangels @ Oct 4 2008, 10:29 AM) *
Ahh man that sounds killer,realy good riffs and I want YOUR singer in my band!

Noangels: That's a BIIIG NO NO! wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif He is MY UNCLE! Thanks dude!

QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Oct 4 2008, 02:45 PM) *
Bad ass, bro....nice heavy riffs and you have the recording down.... he does sound like Ozzy

Yeah, better singer tho' tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 4 2008, 06:31 PM) *
Sounds great man, guitars are excellent. Vocal is a bit weaker IMO compared to guitars. Drums are great as well, specially kick.

Ok Ivan... we'll check the mix levels. Thanks friend!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 4 2008, 08:58 PM
Wow.

This is great!!!!!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Oct 4 2008, 09:51 PM
Dude, I always love your tunes. I swear I'm listening to Ozzy. I wish we could jam out, this is my exact style of music I like. You throw some ripping solos in there - who needs Ozzy?

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Oct 4 2008, 10:13 PM
QUOTE (jer @ Oct 4 2008, 09:58 PM) *
Wow.

This is great!!!!!

Thanks JEEER!

QUOTE (fatb0t @ Oct 4 2008, 10:51 PM) *
Dude, I always love your tunes. I swear I'm listening to Ozzy. I wish we could jam out, this is my exact style of music I like. You throw some ripping solos in there - who needs Ozzy?

Aoow! fatb0t, thanks ... really nice of you! Next track will be even more Ozzy like and track is a bit BLS vibe.
Will upload tomorrow, we are going downtown now! Later!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:31 PM