My First Reaper Creation :p, Short and romantic.
Iluha
Jul 8 2009, 11:44 PM
GMC:er
If you know me, and my compositions, than you probably see a pattern, that I compose short pieces for woman.
What can I say, woman are the best muse tongue.gif

So this is a short piece I wrote today in a couple of hours, it was written for a girl named Sandra, hence it's name "Sandra's Serenade", I just midi, I didn't want to ruin with bad guitar sound, so I thought I'd just share it with you guys, maybe someone here will enjoy it enough to record a lead part instead of the midi guitar, who knows wink.gif

So I hope you like it, I'm very proud of it, It's short, but I feel it's very emotional and that I really expressed myself through it.

Oh and my thanks to Marc_Maiden for posting the Backing Track making guide smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Iluha: Jul 8 2009, 11:45 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Sandra__s_Serenade.mp3 ( 1.65MB ) Number of downloads: 194

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 13 2009, 10:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's beautiful smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 13 2009, 11:05 PM
Instructor
Sounds great man. I would prefer live guitar. If it's for a girl then practice hard and impress her with a real playing smile.gif Melody is great in this song

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 13 2009, 11:09 PM
Nice work!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 14 2009, 10:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
Sooo sweet, I liked it very much! smile.gif Thanks for posting. I´m sure she´ll love this piece (and you tongue.gif) when you play it live, so practise hard. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 14 2009, 11:01 AM
Instructor
Very cool for first recording, well done!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jul 15 2009, 10:26 PM
Instructor
This is a nice song! Women are the best Muses indeed!!

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 9 2009, 05:55 PM
Huh. I didn't notice I got comments on this, I guess that after a few days of not getting any comments I figured I won't be getting any tongue.gif

THank you guys, glad you liked it... I didn't record guitar because I lack the means to properly record my guitar.. and I didn't want to ruin it with crappy digital guitar sound.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 9 2009, 11:27 PM
Instructor
Just listened to it, man it's beautiful! smile.gif
The piano is great.
The effect in the beginning was a bit ear piercing, but cool smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 9 2009, 11:35 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 9 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Just listened to it, man it's beautiful! smile.gif
The piano is great.
The effect in the beginning was a bit ear piercing, but cool smile.gif

Yeah that effect was actually accidental, I couldn't get the Synth VST to play the patch I wanted, it always kept going back to that sound..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:00 AM