Metalocolypse
sigma7
May 26 2008, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
Anyone here think metalocolypse is one of the most gruesome and distrubing shows ever made? Its so hard to watch but I cant turn away.

THUNDER...HORSE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
ZakkWylde
May 26 2008, 10:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's just perfect in e very detail, I love it! Exept doctor Rockso...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
May 27 2008, 01:04 AM
I watched one episode and the diabolical animation sentme packing! rolleyes.gif I have friends who swear by it and I love the soundtrack! laugh.gif

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
May 27 2008, 02:39 AM
Such a great show smile.gif i have the whole first season on my computer.. its got some horrible parts.. like in the episode Dethacution it almost shows a guy eat a baby.. but the show is hilarious.. lots of music jokes smile.gif my favorite episode is the one when Toki(rythem guitar) tries to play a solo in a song and Skwizgar gets mad at him smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
JVM
May 27 2008, 02:59 AM
Learning Roadie
I looooove metalocalypse, its probably my favorite tv show. Even though I don't watch much tv. I have yet to catch any of the new episodes for this season, has anyone seen them?

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
May 27 2008, 03:04 AM
ive seen some new episodes smile.gif they follow the plot line nicely.. if you knew what it was..all ive seen so far is based on the Duncan hills coffee company taking over the world of coffee smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
May 27 2008, 03:46 AM
Seems I should give it a chance! cool.gif

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 29 2008, 03:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Brilliant show, I love all the small jokes that you have to listen to metal to really get. Like a grovery store named Finntrolls, or Burzums, and the best of them all.....DIMMU BURGER laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
May 29 2008, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Haha.. i love Metalocalypse biggrin.gif Hillarious show
I prefer the first season though. The 2nd is good, but not as well written in my opinion.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Sami
May 29 2008, 08:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
i love Metalocalypse too! the album is awesome as well, i love the solo to the song castrikon or however you spell it

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:47 PM