Myspace?
Jesse
Sep 16 2008, 10:21 AM
GMC:er
What exactly is myspace? Alot of ppl have it and bands too but I don't rlly know what it is. Most dutch people only have Hyves.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 16 2008, 10:49 AM
Lets go fishing!
It is basically a page all about yourself, your interest, your likes and dislikes - anything you want it to be smile.gif Im a big myspace fan because you can "meet" cool people from all over the world biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Sep 16 2008, 11:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 16 2008, 11:49 AM) *
It is basically a page all about yourself, your interest, your likes and dislikes - anything you want it to be smile.gif Im a big myspace fan because you can "meet" cool people from all over the world biggrin.gif

That's Myspace:)

What is Hyves?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 16 2008, 12:57 PM
GMC:er
same:D I just created my page but it looks ugly. How do I post youtube vids?

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 16 2008, 09:25 PM
Instructor
You can take your YouTube video link provided by YT, and just copy the code into your profile.

Also there are tones of sites that can give you nice layouts. Just type "myspace layouts" into google.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 16 2008, 09:30 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
To post a video , you need to edit the about yourself (I think) part and copy the embed code of youtube video...Myspace is pretty hard for editing so you need to check out free layouts (use google to find such web sites)..Also there you can get page generators to customize them nicely.(Basically you get a code which you copy-paste into your profile and it changes it completely).Its a cool way to present yourself and meet other people! smile.gif

Also Facebook.com is very cool too!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Sep 16 2008, 09:32 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 16 2008, 09:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
And feel free to add me if you want: myspace.com/canisarctus smile.gif

That goes for anyone else here that has Myspace as well tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:02 PM