Hello Thank To Have This Site
May 15 2007, 01:52 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

112358 from Thailand, just been a member since last weekend.... at a glance this site awesome!!! really cool lessons and instructors, i used to play guitar since 15 years old starting with the Theory with great instructor... kind of start from reading the note!!! but it was my fault not really taking attention!!! and think and said to the instructor hey why don't you show me the riff of deep purple! so, i go no where for the guitar.

Then i leave the guitar w/dust for 14 years, Now i'm 32 being and architect for a living and think that i gonna top this skill coz i gonna have an amatuer band with my friend at Business school, i play sort of RHCP music, and another funky style, at weekend after browsing this GMC, i retrieved some skill from the video lesson and go to band practice, the result is awesome!!!, we have blue/rock progression jam/improvise for half and hours,

And also to continue learning great stuffs on this site, hope my introduction could give some inspiration for one who think you are too old to learn

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bitey
May 15 2007, 04:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (112358 @ May 15 2007, 07:52 AM) *
Hi guys,

112358 from Thailand, just been a member since last weekend.... at a glance this site awesome!!! really cool lessons and instructors, i used to play guitar since 15 years old starting with the Theory with great instructor... kind of start from reading the note!!! but it was my fault not really taking attention!!! and think and said to the instructor hey why don't you show me the riff of deep purple! so, i go no where for the guitar.

Then i leave the guitar w/dust for 14 years, Now i'm 32 being and architect for a living and think that i gonna top this skill coz i gonna have an amatuer band with my friend at Business school, i play sort of RHCP music, and another funky style, at weekend after browsing this GMC, i retrieved some skill from the video lesson and go to band practice, the result is awesome!!!, we have blue/rock progression jam/improvise for half and hours,

And also to continue learning great stuffs on this site, hope my introduction could give some inspiration for one who think you are too old to learn

Cheers

Welcome to the site and it is great let me tell ya and if you want any band help I suggest getting Guitar Pro 5 because you can do stuff for pretty much ever instrument on it and they have realistic sound engines. In addition they have pretty much every scale on there that they show on the fret board. It helps me write music.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:31 PM