Hello From Maine
Meho98
May 23 2007, 12:41 PM
GMC:er
This is dream... unsure.gif a place to hang with the pros and a chance to get me out of this learning rut I have been in for years. I love playing style of Satriani, Eric Johnson and Vi just to name a few. Anyway, hope to to get a chance to chat at a few of ya's. Thanks for the site,

Chris Carson - Meho98

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Guitar - JACKSON DR3 DINKY REVERSE
Amp - Peavey TransTube Studio Pro 112
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 24 2007, 08:48 AM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome Chris! Those artists ROCK, youll love it here cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 24 2007, 05:36 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Welcome Welcome!!

Youll have a great time here!

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 24 2007, 08:23 PM
GMC:er
Thanx guys! This palce does rock! the first day I started playing around in the members area I noticed some things that I was doing wrong, now I can piece riffs together real easy and faster. Thanx again!

--------------------
My gear:
Guitar - JACKSON DR3 DINKY REVERSE
Amp - Peavey TransTube Studio Pro 112

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 25 2007, 07:46 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Meho98 @ May 24 2007, 03:23 PM) *
Thanx guys! This palce does rock! the first day I started playing around in the members area I noticed some things that I was doing wrong, now I can piece riffs together real easy and faster. Thanx again!

Welcome ! Let us know if you have any questions at all smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:39 AM