Hey
Rabidsoccerball
May 24 2007, 11:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey I'm John. I started playing guitar last September, and ever since I got my electric like 3 months ago I've been playing like around 5 hours a day lol. I'll probably end up playing more in the summer.

I don't really know what lessons to look at here I've sort of just been checking out parts of various lessons here, there's so many lessons it's confusing.

I've been taking private lessons for about a month now and have taken a guitar class at school since I began, however the class is for the acoustic guitar. I suppose I am ok for having started in September and I hope to get a lot better with all the spare time I'll have in the summer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 25 2007, 02:01 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Rabidsoccerball @ May 24 2007, 07:19 PM) *
Hey I'm John. I started playing guitar last September, and ever since I got my electric like 3 months ago I've been playing like around 5 hours a day lol. I'll probably end up playing more in the summer.

I don't really know what lessons to look at here I've sort of just been checking out parts of various lessons here, there's so many lessons it's confusing.

I've been taking private lessons for about a month now and have taken a guitar class at school since I began, however the class is for the acoustic guitar. I suppose I am ok for having started in September and I hope to get a lot better with all the spare time I'll have in the summer.

Welcome John!

I've only been playing for about 2 years and never took a lesson until I found this site. I was the same way when I first got here. Sorta jumped around a bit, got pretty confused after a while.The beginners section is a good place to start....there is a wealth of knowledge in there. After that I'd chose lessons that best suit the type of music you like to play but I would note that learning the other stuff is good too. I'd also check out Andrews Theory lessons....they make everything make sense. And you'll find that all the instructors are great and are really good at answering your questions. Actually there is so much info on this site between the instructors and members that you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck and we'll be seeing you around.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Rabidsoccerball
May 25 2007, 02:37 AM
I think I am a little beyond the beginner lessons. I guess I'll go look at the rock and blues stuff and maybe a little metal. Any suggestions for good intermediate level guitarist ones?

+Quote Post
Meho98
May 25 2007, 02:33 PM
Nice to meet ya John, I never took a class either until I got here. I have been playing for over 20 years now and I started in the beginners part and skimmed through it and I found many things/ styles that I didn't know. I suggest take an hour and browse through it. If you find that there was nothing new to learn than try the blues area. Good luck and I'm sure you will do just fine here.

--------------------
My gear:
Guitar - JACKSON DR3 DINKY REVERSE
Amp - Peavey TransTube Studio Pro 112

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:45 AM