Hello Fellow Guitar Players!
Underworld of Fa...
May 29 2007, 12:34 AM
GMC:er
Hello fellow guitar players,

I'm Jacques and I'm from Montreal, Quebec in Canada. As you can tell, I am french but grew up mainly with english friends. I've been playing since 1980 with some time off in between. I play guitar, bass and a little keyboard. In the 80's, I played with a couple of bands mainly some Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. I then went to play for a few wedding bands in Montreal both as a guitar player and bass player. That was really fun and paid well smile.gif . Today, I do not have a band but would love to for pure fun and love of music. I've decide about a year ago to restart playing regularly and do some recordings. I also have a diploma in Sound Engineering (after 3 years of schooling) from 1987-1989 and work for a recording company since 1990.

I joined this site because I wanted to raise the bar on what I can do. You see, bass is my most confortable instrument although I love playing guitar. I want to be as confortable playing the guitar. My goal is to shed like some of you guys biggrin.gif . Nothing is impossible with the right technique and practice. This site rocks!

My favorite passtimes are playing my instruments, playing soccer (I love soccer) and watching movies.

You could see most of my equipment on my signature below.

We move forward in life by helping each other out (trust me, I know a thing or two about that). So let's ROCK!

Talk to you later guys cool.gif .

Jacques

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My equipment: Line 6 705 Variax Sunburst 5 string bass, Fender Squire Strat Standard Candy Apple Red with Maple neck, Fender Squire Strat Affinity Green with Rosewood neck that looks like shit but is awesome to play with, Yamaha 12 string GTR that sounds great, Line 6 Toneport KB37, Line 6 Gearbox plug-in, Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010, Tama drum set, Roland U-20 (use as a controller), Yamaha Promix-01, Tannoy studio monitors, Alesis Matica 500 studio power amp, Behringer B2-PRO studio mic, DBX 266 compressor, Alesis D4 drum module, Nuendo, Waves plug-ins, Reason 3...

Future plan purchases: Line 6 Variax 600 maple neck, Line 6 Powerpack add-on, Line 6 Triple Pack add-on, Electronic drum set, Toontrack Superior 2 (drums plug-in - coming out soon).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 29 2007, 02:19 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Underworld of Fantasy @ May 28 2007, 07:34 PM) *
Hello fellow guitar players,

I'm Jacques and I'm from Montreal, Quebec in Canada. As you can tell, I am french but grew up mainly with english friends. I've been playing since 1980 with some time off in between. I play guitar, bass and a little keyboard. In the 80's, I played with a couple of bands mainly some Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. I then went to play for a few wedding bands in Montreal both as a guitar player and bass player. That was really fun and paid well smile.gif . Today, I do not have a band but would love to for pure fun and love of music. I've decide about a year ago to restart playing regularly and do some recordings. I also have a diploma in Sound Engineering (after 3 years of schooling) from 1987-1989 and work for a recording company since 1990.

I joined this site because I wanted to raise the bar on what I can do. You see, bass is my most confortable instrument although I love playing guitar. I want to be as confortable playing the guitar. My goal is to shed like some of you guys biggrin.gif . Nothing is impossible with the right technique and practice. This site rocks!

My favorite passtimes are playing my instruments, playing soccer (I love soccer) and watching movies.

You could see most of my equipment on my signature below.

We move forward in life by helping each other out (trust me, I know a thing or two about that). So let's ROCK!

Talk to you later guys cool.gif .

Jacques

Welcome Jaques ! We've already chatted elsewhwere on the forum smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Underworld of Fa...
May 29 2007, 02:53 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ May 28 2007, 09:19 PM) *
Welcome Jaques ! We've already chatted elsewhwere on the forum smile.gif

Yes we did. Thanks Andrew. smile.gif

Jacques

--------------------
My equipment: Line 6 705 Variax Sunburst 5 string bass, Fender Squire Strat Standard Candy Apple Red with Maple neck, Fender Squire Strat Affinity Green with Rosewood neck that looks like shit but is awesome to play with, Yamaha 12 string GTR that sounds great, Line 6 Toneport KB37, Line 6 Gearbox plug-in, Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010, Tama drum set, Roland U-20 (use as a controller), Yamaha Promix-01, Tannoy studio monitors, Alesis Matica 500 studio power amp, Behringer B2-PRO studio mic, DBX 266 compressor, Alesis D4 drum module, Nuendo, Waves plug-ins, Reason 3...

Future plan purchases: Line 6 Variax 600 maple neck, Line 6 Powerpack add-on, Line 6 Triple Pack add-on, Electronic drum set, Toontrack Superior 2 (drums plug-in - coming out soon).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:31 AM